the end.
Yes. There was to be an entire MK MZODERN MALIBU. But then I decided how it really did not belong in my original objective nor the objective of the ending objective and main objective. So I left it out of worlds. But worlds is a project you never will see. Rather it is just a launching for a new future that I will explain later on today.
MM culture was to explore some different elements not mainstream to me nor my beliefs at that time.
Gorgon City was just another could be.
But I say the magazine effort represents one thing-how to make sure the content of this blog is available in the future. It is very simple. Take the heat of the conflagration and make it rain or much rain indeed from steam and let it gather in the sky. And that basically is the point of the end.
MM culture was to explore some different elements not mainstream to me nor my beliefs at that time.
Gorgon City was just another could be.
But I say the magazine effort represents one thing-how to make sure the content of this blog is available in the future. It is very simple. Take the heat of the conflagration and make it rain or much rain indeed from steam and let it gather in the sky. And that basically is the point of the end.
Comments
Post a Comment