A certain crisis.
I say that I am not tried but really was struggling over the past few days on really my direction. I finally straightened out many content issues and reached a sizable amount of series. But the problem of sort actually is that I was tried of doing the art. When it seemed people had beaten all motivational
themes from me. There have been many painful things people just do just because they can get away with. But my friends you cannot get away with them and I will not be beaten nor unmotivated. I just found the light of being healed. All this time healing has done good and now I will be able to continue my work.
But that being said this really conflicts with what? There is something else I am doing called the Breakthrough and the 2nd series after the Graphic Novel is frankly Sunglasses.(No, I am not posting the graphic novel to Tapas, as I really don't like the site enough for that honor. Issuu would not work for the pdf because they changed things and their experimental html does not work or whatever is, you could not upload anything-so I went to Behance and uploaded it.) Sunglasses is different in what I can say, RPM must come along with it and so there in the Breakthrough we have quiet a problem.
Either do this or finish my series and then post them. Or I could risk that I have enough strength for both and not be able to do anything. Quiet namely why I have been slow and not promoting work is because I have been working on the Graphic Novel and that took much effort. I redrew many things and did extensive coloring efforts that require removing lines- adding two days to a usually two day deal.
The world is not forgiving to those of the art talent but I take not after the world of people but the world of insight and bounds of human limit! What I am to say that I would push it all to the limit and have done so since fall 2016. Regarding this I kept going even though mental health was compromised~ I mean it happened so many damned times that you keep on going through hardship and abuse. But I will no longer support just keeping on just to reach a goal. Things need to change and no, it is completely wrong for idiots who have nothing in their hearts but hatred but to think they can murder artists. Why I bring up the middle east is because many artists in the middle east least they are enslaved like Qatar are threatened daily for creating. And this is not racist but common sense- when middle eastern people come to the United States not everyone is good and bring attitudes of racism, fealty to the supposed ruling class every white individual they meet, hatred and bigotry and even terrorism against artists and they will think this behavior is okay. This behavior is not okay.
When you come thinking you can get away with crimes just because you are "impoverished" or minority you are scum! When you come to this control and frankly bring your own hatred and hell with you and practice this hate of democratic and normal human values such that everyone is entitled to their own art work and their own value of life and as well ideals~ and do not have to praise Islam or be Hindu to be " a person you get along well with and treat as human!".
Many people will think this is racist because they never have to face the onslaught of the secret pesterings of foreign scum! Who can never think of you as anything but an item for them to learn about and defile. This has been long coming, I have noticed that all my life- some people are just hostile to art. Hostile to the ways of life. And some people from their backward countries that allow the killing of artists every damned day and all this courtesy to the illusion that "school highly educated in science and law gets rid of all the harm" just need to get the picture that this is not the American Dream. You are not free to come here and make people's lives harder when they already had not a good life!
Had some people not been allowed in this country I would never have to write the shit I have to write. Like that "m" fellow. The one I fell like a fool for their snake charms and ever finding that I was an artist raise their tail and fled.even though they are the ones who first spoke to me! And wanting to act as if natural nice european white girl when they come from the Arab Egypt and use the face of theirs as a mask and really is disrespectful to anyone who truly is white and a girl and has to fight stereo types.
I say I loved that girl because maybe I thought I understood, I thought we could be friends and that I was wrong to not accept her "friendly" actions. Her friendly actions were all a boon and she basically is worse than any white girl who leans after black people for the size of their dicks because she is pliant fake and copy over. You know when she posted something, about her not liking that she liked strange people. Who knew, I feel the same fucking way. Because you know what -in normal everyday vernacular," the hoe is weird!" Such a fucking faggot. Thinking she has it all. Coming to this country thinking its just this land of promise where she can beleaguer anyone of a "lesser race". Thinking she can apply hateful norms to things that other people do and cover up her actions. You cannot just come and think you can act as if all the happiness and childhood of american value and imagination never happened here. You cannot just come and kill people as these items you might have heard on tv or the radio when times were getting hard. And think that when you kill people and no one says anything you have gotten anyway with it and continue to do it and find other shady people to terrorize people who belong to dream as they have their entire lives. You work with these bastards to terrorize normal people and promote yourself as some high position assailant. Enough!
I have had enough. Your culture is not special enough for me to even keep it secret. Your culture is just devil fiend. And is not obviously what everyone follows in your origin place but it comes to a point where no one does anything about in their origin place nor here that it is just an open violator of human rights. I say I have reached my limit. Even though I could move and go on as I did in the fall 2016, make a goal and continue to work even tried and weary of this world~ that surely did not work because even if I did not decide to anything- faggots inspired by the life of art hatred would come about to do the same or even worse. All to say no one should have to be defending theirselves to the level in which I have to defend myself and others every day! From people who come here and think America is their joy ride and the only thing of life is getting this high education where you disrespect everyone else who does something that does not fit your life narrative. I do not go around laughing at people who choose another profession than me! I only mock people when they go to great lengths to either mock me or others.
I know what America was like before certain events and I know for certain that if no one speaks up about these issues there is no future for anyone from here in America to the Middle East. Its time to say liberate ourselves from living this faithless and moraless life. In which some newscaster can tell us what to hope for, we are not that powerless to have some individual like us and trying to diverse just like us and so keen in "our community"- like a fucking joke telling us what to wish for our lives, what to do with our lives and what to be! Essentially by the sordid news they tell. And no my friends, I do not support Trump, but I do not even believe in the Democrats nor deemed mass media news. I have never believed in the Republicans and their fake news, but I do know is there is too much contradiction and too much gulling that you accept the contradiction!
You cannot be of the community and not feel the pain that people feel when people cross lines and take messages and use them to cause harm. By God's name there is something else to strive for than this fucked American Dream. Like a real country run by real people and people who actually will get educated and vote! Its really a simple thing that is a nesscity and if need to be forced, it will be forced! For you fucked imbeciles thinking walking around in shit is funny while playing society and that is all I figure modern society to have become. Just a mockey of anything of life nor future I expected. Why should I have to work this hard. Just to make comics while some doff idiot has trouble and stutters over their one page serial project.
I left for a while, not of my choice but I see life is better in land of giving rather than in land with history of taking. But it is always your responsibility as a vistor and person to not over indulge and destroy and negatively impact a region you travel or you will become a blemish that attacks people for living the perfectly okay life it is for them to live without your consent.
You can hide from your crimes in academics and so called " success" but you will never ever become a natural human being who bes as human should be. In faith, hardwork, acceptance of others, pondering, creating, tinkering, and accepting many views and not being quick to judge but self preserving. You my friend are just hateful. Spiteful of everything human and want to act as if you of golden gate and that "hill" you want to piss and look down on everyone and want to kill everyone essentially because they are not like you! Yet have the audacity to profit of them. You can hide behind your school or whatever "success" you think you have accomplished. But a not-human cannot hide as a human when everyone is in pain because everyone will realize greatly how not -in pain they are in.
In lue that I am also doing a romantic session as well as the continuation of RPM. I simply do this-combine the two and create an Oasis that is not racial funded by of the landscape of the middle east where some people can actually create art and not die!
FUCK!
themes from me. There have been many painful things people just do just because they can get away with. But my friends you cannot get away with them and I will not be beaten nor unmotivated. I just found the light of being healed. All this time healing has done good and now I will be able to continue my work.
But that being said this really conflicts with what? There is something else I am doing called the Breakthrough and the 2nd series after the Graphic Novel is frankly Sunglasses.(No, I am not posting the graphic novel to Tapas, as I really don't like the site enough for that honor. Issuu would not work for the pdf because they changed things and their experimental html does not work or whatever is, you could not upload anything-so I went to Behance and uploaded it.) Sunglasses is different in what I can say, RPM must come along with it and so there in the Breakthrough we have quiet a problem.
Either do this or finish my series and then post them. Or I could risk that I have enough strength for both and not be able to do anything. Quiet namely why I have been slow and not promoting work is because I have been working on the Graphic Novel and that took much effort. I redrew many things and did extensive coloring efforts that require removing lines- adding two days to a usually two day deal.
The world is not forgiving to those of the art talent but I take not after the world of people but the world of insight and bounds of human limit! What I am to say that I would push it all to the limit and have done so since fall 2016. Regarding this I kept going even though mental health was compromised~ I mean it happened so many damned times that you keep on going through hardship and abuse. But I will no longer support just keeping on just to reach a goal. Things need to change and no, it is completely wrong for idiots who have nothing in their hearts but hatred but to think they can murder artists. Why I bring up the middle east is because many artists in the middle east least they are enslaved like Qatar are threatened daily for creating. And this is not racist but common sense- when middle eastern people come to the United States not everyone is good and bring attitudes of racism, fealty to the supposed ruling class every white individual they meet, hatred and bigotry and even terrorism against artists and they will think this behavior is okay. This behavior is not okay.
When you come thinking you can get away with crimes just because you are "impoverished" or minority you are scum! When you come to this control and frankly bring your own hatred and hell with you and practice this hate of democratic and normal human values such that everyone is entitled to their own art work and their own value of life and as well ideals~ and do not have to praise Islam or be Hindu to be " a person you get along well with and treat as human!".
Many people will think this is racist because they never have to face the onslaught of the secret pesterings of foreign scum! Who can never think of you as anything but an item for them to learn about and defile. This has been long coming, I have noticed that all my life- some people are just hostile to art. Hostile to the ways of life. And some people from their backward countries that allow the killing of artists every damned day and all this courtesy to the illusion that "school highly educated in science and law gets rid of all the harm" just need to get the picture that this is not the American Dream. You are not free to come here and make people's lives harder when they already had not a good life!
Had some people not been allowed in this country I would never have to write the shit I have to write. Like that "m" fellow. The one I fell like a fool for their snake charms and ever finding that I was an artist raise their tail and fled.even though they are the ones who first spoke to me! And wanting to act as if natural nice european white girl when they come from the Arab Egypt and use the face of theirs as a mask and really is disrespectful to anyone who truly is white and a girl and has to fight stereo types.
I say I loved that girl because maybe I thought I understood, I thought we could be friends and that I was wrong to not accept her "friendly" actions. Her friendly actions were all a boon and she basically is worse than any white girl who leans after black people for the size of their dicks because she is pliant fake and copy over. You know when she posted something, about her not liking that she liked strange people. Who knew, I feel the same fucking way. Because you know what -in normal everyday vernacular," the hoe is weird!" Such a fucking faggot. Thinking she has it all. Coming to this country thinking its just this land of promise where she can beleaguer anyone of a "lesser race". Thinking she can apply hateful norms to things that other people do and cover up her actions. You cannot just come and think you can act as if all the happiness and childhood of american value and imagination never happened here. You cannot just come and kill people as these items you might have heard on tv or the radio when times were getting hard. And think that when you kill people and no one says anything you have gotten anyway with it and continue to do it and find other shady people to terrorize people who belong to dream as they have their entire lives. You work with these bastards to terrorize normal people and promote yourself as some high position assailant. Enough!
I have had enough. Your culture is not special enough for me to even keep it secret. Your culture is just devil fiend. And is not obviously what everyone follows in your origin place but it comes to a point where no one does anything about in their origin place nor here that it is just an open violator of human rights. I say I have reached my limit. Even though I could move and go on as I did in the fall 2016, make a goal and continue to work even tried and weary of this world~ that surely did not work because even if I did not decide to anything- faggots inspired by the life of art hatred would come about to do the same or even worse. All to say no one should have to be defending theirselves to the level in which I have to defend myself and others every day! From people who come here and think America is their joy ride and the only thing of life is getting this high education where you disrespect everyone else who does something that does not fit your life narrative. I do not go around laughing at people who choose another profession than me! I only mock people when they go to great lengths to either mock me or others.
I know what America was like before certain events and I know for certain that if no one speaks up about these issues there is no future for anyone from here in America to the Middle East. Its time to say liberate ourselves from living this faithless and moraless life. In which some newscaster can tell us what to hope for, we are not that powerless to have some individual like us and trying to diverse just like us and so keen in "our community"- like a fucking joke telling us what to wish for our lives, what to do with our lives and what to be! Essentially by the sordid news they tell. And no my friends, I do not support Trump, but I do not even believe in the Democrats nor deemed mass media news. I have never believed in the Republicans and their fake news, but I do know is there is too much contradiction and too much gulling that you accept the contradiction!
You cannot be of the community and not feel the pain that people feel when people cross lines and take messages and use them to cause harm. By God's name there is something else to strive for than this fucked American Dream. Like a real country run by real people and people who actually will get educated and vote! Its really a simple thing that is a nesscity and if need to be forced, it will be forced! For you fucked imbeciles thinking walking around in shit is funny while playing society and that is all I figure modern society to have become. Just a mockey of anything of life nor future I expected. Why should I have to work this hard. Just to make comics while some doff idiot has trouble and stutters over their one page serial project.
I left for a while, not of my choice but I see life is better in land of giving rather than in land with history of taking. But it is always your responsibility as a vistor and person to not over indulge and destroy and negatively impact a region you travel or you will become a blemish that attacks people for living the perfectly okay life it is for them to live without your consent.
You can hide from your crimes in academics and so called " success" but you will never ever become a natural human being who bes as human should be. In faith, hardwork, acceptance of others, pondering, creating, tinkering, and accepting many views and not being quick to judge but self preserving. You my friend are just hateful. Spiteful of everything human and want to act as if you of golden gate and that "hill" you want to piss and look down on everyone and want to kill everyone essentially because they are not like you! Yet have the audacity to profit of them. You can hide behind your school or whatever "success" you think you have accomplished. But a not-human cannot hide as a human when everyone is in pain because everyone will realize greatly how not -in pain they are in.
In lue that I am also doing a romantic session as well as the continuation of RPM. I simply do this-combine the two and create an Oasis that is not racial funded by of the landscape of the middle east where some people can actually create art and not die!
FUCK!
Comments
Post a Comment