2.
When I was to write the Mind Games it was a satire on that dorm life, but you know what-fuck that. No more protecting, got nothin to live for in these pieces of shit~ these pieces of people of agony. You know what, I shored up that they would abandon in four years-they could never be in my life if they were to be they would have been there from the start them with their fruity loops in that dating hall and dinning hall!
It all seemed too perfect-the world an eyesore and these pretty people want you? Its too good, because really they are pampered and close minded and in the dark shadow of theirs-live unspeakable creatures in their own nasty form. Lets see cute and friendly nancy in person greet me on a face book in private, it just won't be done.
These people nasty, they lurch in the night and they smell of the moon they howl at in their little glow and tech forms of phones and eliminated soul despair. Using they phone transform into creature of night, killing the Dawn People of the other side just for their own satisfactions of what lies the Coon Master who controls these monsters say. They just love they Coon Master.
They murder just for the hell of it and treat people in despair, certain proof by how they treat people they were so interested in only to defile as meat in which they can do the unforgivable, reduce them into just treatments of their own mental want and nothing of who the person truly is.
I never stepped out of line, just to protect those who would have died immediately for they nastiness.
Nasty they are~ whores and girls mostly and only men and males tied in their charms do the unforgivable. Might have looked okay but really that place is just full of a cult mentality and anyone they see don't belong-they try to place em in a coffin.
These monkeys of murder and rape have tried to put me in a coffin many times and it was not good at all. For them. I beat them so much the apparent nature of their conquest became known. I sought to protect my home and wondered if the people I so called " liked" were home. They were not and beasts of night can not be settled with only after much war and after an assassination attempt all the while I healed my wounds~ I sought to kill em all! And I toppled they empire but they left a mass of holes to different worlds and now all plagued by those they have a debt to, what will the world become?
I was to write Mind Games not as reality but satire of what was going on and show you shocking reality as well cause you could not know what you were being feed amongst the satire.
Them fellows tried to deprive life of every romantic and peaceful pleasure making themselves known as not people but animals of their own resort. They have to have no respect in they story and so I will tell it as it actually is no satire, and with two or four or even five or maybe even six or seven or eight or nine or maybe ten versions of the story. I'm just doing the story again addition to that one other time and one time again.
Mind Games is good for you and better than cereal you pay for your institution with.
It all seemed too perfect-the world an eyesore and these pretty people want you? Its too good, because really they are pampered and close minded and in the dark shadow of theirs-live unspeakable creatures in their own nasty form. Lets see cute and friendly nancy in person greet me on a face book in private, it just won't be done.
These people nasty, they lurch in the night and they smell of the moon they howl at in their little glow and tech forms of phones and eliminated soul despair. Using they phone transform into creature of night, killing the Dawn People of the other side just for their own satisfactions of what lies the Coon Master who controls these monsters say. They just love they Coon Master.
They murder just for the hell of it and treat people in despair, certain proof by how they treat people they were so interested in only to defile as meat in which they can do the unforgivable, reduce them into just treatments of their own mental want and nothing of who the person truly is.
I never stepped out of line, just to protect those who would have died immediately for they nastiness.
Nasty they are~ whores and girls mostly and only men and males tied in their charms do the unforgivable. Might have looked okay but really that place is just full of a cult mentality and anyone they see don't belong-they try to place em in a coffin.
These monkeys of murder and rape have tried to put me in a coffin many times and it was not good at all. For them. I beat them so much the apparent nature of their conquest became known. I sought to protect my home and wondered if the people I so called " liked" were home. They were not and beasts of night can not be settled with only after much war and after an assassination attempt all the while I healed my wounds~ I sought to kill em all! And I toppled they empire but they left a mass of holes to different worlds and now all plagued by those they have a debt to, what will the world become?
I was to write Mind Games not as reality but satire of what was going on and show you shocking reality as well cause you could not know what you were being feed amongst the satire.
Them fellows tried to deprive life of every romantic and peaceful pleasure making themselves known as not people but animals of their own resort. They have to have no respect in they story and so I will tell it as it actually is no satire, and with two or four or even five or maybe even six or seven or eight or nine or maybe ten versions of the story. I'm just doing the story again addition to that one other time and one time again.
Mind Games is good for you and better than cereal you pay for your institution with.
Comments
Post a Comment