mm culture conclusion.
What is the conclusion of MM culture?
That it is best to be prepared because crazy people lurk but not so prepared that is all that ever is in your life. Maybe to say some endeavors can only be pitched in some circumstances where the waters are clean and there are no sharks within.
I listened in summer 2016 end to this Porter Robinson and Madeon collaboration; called Shelter. A place to call your own and really foster ideas. I thought of this, how the urban landscape fosters some home and a place to develop but then again - a highly negative urban aspect exists to the urban-in which no one should be comfortable calling that aspect of urban home and its many types of urbans that exist but I will say two are plagues. (1) Poverty and homeless. (2) Sobriety in sobiness and elegantry and wrongdoing to not help improve life and community aspects turn true and only putting on a face " to help people" or be one of the community.
I read many stories in fall 2015. Lessa. This hentai comic, this Sweet Guy and others. As well as many anime. But they really communicated all within a sense of home that American comics will never have and a real sense of realness. There were many school oriented stories and Rwby was among them. However I say that Rwby in my opinion is not the same as there-some of the heart has just disappeared and the most convincing element that makes it the story I first saw it as. Many elements of the city and its hearth are missing obviously.
I was working on many stories that time. But really all through Mysterious and Changer, Bandar Pitt and American Legend- was a need to communicate the stories I wanted to communicate at time. How hard is it to stay committed to a goal so all your efforts don't go to waste. Not hard but- I invested in many art projects like Roman Girls- in this first season and Zino Flyboy as art collections. But all to say " some stories cannot be held back for the sake of the others". I was tried of this blog, so I quit and decided to make Gorgon City. I was tried but this gave me my life back and eventually after resting decided I could not do it yet because I had commitments not to my story but to people and finding the answer about them. No idea how it was going to turn out.
I restarted MK MZODERN with this idea of bastardization of such false ethics of urban, that is a subject matter surrounding the two plagues and ever even more and more on the sum of moral and mental insane grounds. I was not going to tell the truth but I was going to tell it a manner to spite people who make life so difficult for others. They only have it figured out because they are dead inside and really only expect everything to be given up onto them just because they complete a degree.
I tell my friends. I shouldn't have to say this. But I struggled before the fall of 2015 and what kept me going was only me and my fire. That I let no one put out! I was in the hospital when I was working on Cosmica and it was summer I actually completed it. But to say the drawing and skills could not be transferred into real satisfaction. I still had not completed my comics but yet this was the answer in many ways and one of the reasons I choose to follow graphic novels to this date.
Essentially I struggle in the fall 2015: I struggled with what I had lost to be here learning on my own but not relatively uninterrupted. There were no girls to like. The ball of all interest was gone. And to make matters worse things were only getting way worse because people can be sane and human and think they have a right to call people inhuman or strange or abnormal when they actually follow up on the behavior they give out as. Claim never to be leaving you out or leading you on. Claim that they have know how of God, but they never will. Claim how virtuous their society of urban high and academia is but never realize how evil it all is.
I traveled-it was forced upon me by people who have lost it. But I traveled and yet the people there if there ever could be said to be a urban high or academia they were never so cruel. They were what you expect of humans and not monkey demons in people skins.
I suffered with the fact this essential interest to me, could not be realized and could not be realized no matter how much I wanted nor tried and simply~I was no friend. All that time was a lie and nothing can be said more-that some people oft not be ever trusted.
I succeeded at a sum of odd and endearing tasks in the last bit of the study or rather the three other years after 2015. One was continuing this blog and my endeavors all the while being beaten, insulted, social assaulted in sum of murmurs and rumors and people just gawking at you while they can. I say to anyone going into education or pandering in it- do not confuse that modern education is ever virtuous. It is not free, it comes with a cost and for some they never learn a damn thing and become very wicked and get addicted to many things not only drugs but deadly mannerisms and anti social constructs that are not society and not humanity. Its either do or die, gain education or die and for much to be said- the world should be using education to flake off the evolution of mankind because mankind is not the judge of its own evolution and doing this allows many people who are maniacs to derive they should create a society on the hill. And that certain people of many different traits physical, characteristic wise in morals and personality and dreams and goals do not belong. But never shall it come to this. Simply the world is failed. And will only continue in a social and evolutionary decline. As I met a lot of people but none knew why they were doing or why they should do and they were not courteous but self absorbed individuals always peering into some phone or space of negative culture. To mean that they were racist and simply just not people people but thought to god since they live on this farm all these people of the world are farm people. And if someone is not-they are wrong and lets make rumors about them.
I tell you that friends in this era just never need to be the sole objective of a persons' being. I would even argue that romantic endeavors are not friendships. But quests to see whose heart you belong and you just have to get better at it. But with friendship there is no extra boundary to go to lock hearts and when people disrespect you and make you into something you are not and think that nonsense is passable-write about it, forget about them and never forget it. Because it just another sign of declining society. I look to say that friends are not important but having the skills like being social and well mannered to get a heart lock fellow no matter who they are-whatever you like is most important to humanity or we are just animals who loose the ability to reproduce in a natural yet heartful meaning way. I bring back to the suburbs because many people are just forgetting about the past and why today is why it is. And how institutions support barriers between students becoming heartlocked especially when it is the good kind but will promote the unhealthy kind by proclaiming them some type of nuisance only to represent a racist or generational hated statement. Connecting with people is necessary and I wish I never threw away these priceless opportunities just to sully my name in some promise to some white wanting to be Egyptian bitch.
A bitch to say- why? Because they treat their own social mechanisms as a disease to real social society and that is all I will ever say for these cupcake fuckers who believe they are all mighty god of dating estates yet are racist, close minded and highly unsocial with many people to even be considered well laced in giving any form of judgement or advice in social romantic means.
But in short all my work of much to be said of later was just a catch up for putting too much trust in the wrong types of people. May they be teacher or student or anyone else. Just too much trust is given by artists to people who could never understand art at all. Even if they so call say to practice it they could never be farther from the truth.
I been through alot and I took my time to write this. But I am considering not only taking legal action against people and individuals and even estates. But I am saying~ it is time for people to wake up or they will never live great lives. You know what inspires me is something odd and funny but in 2003 Teenage Mutant Turtles-there is a future episode and it is dark and not a nice future and it takes these convincing turtles of youth and makes them into the old disgruntled and people you wish never to be. And all to say that the turtle that laughed was now mute and there was so much other dark things that happened. Its just a lesson-you either do to prevent dark futures or you live them especially when people are present and heavily every day to make these dark futures possible. I say that the news is not the friend of anyone, education is not and nor is the modern social construct of "tv yet phone and net." Bares such toxic natures, you can calm to represent all the damn minorities but there are so many people on this planet that you will fail no matter what considerations you make. Because people will always be offended when people like them are ignored and the truth not told. First of all never make it your goal to be telling lies that you truly are this godsend inclusive beast when you are not to any degree but what these images can do for your digits. A lie is a lie and a sin is a sin.
People do not understand this and that is my frank conclusion- people are just playing house with society and we finally learn that many people just cannot play house as everyone else and we must be forced to stop playing house and wake up.
MM culture is the defense against insanity.
And if you truly want to believe the stories to come
are of faith and imagination and dreams and hard work and real romance!
Not these ungodly ideas of turning entertainment into this bullshit fest of fake political leanings.
In a world in which people will never come up and tell you who they are but will pretend they are what you want to see for money. I have seen this in Tv entertainment, the education system, the news
and many much to be said in social media. But either wake up or just play along with this dying society image the news and everyone else wants you to believe. This is the conclusion. Nothing is ever ascertained by others-it is certain by people to do what is them in the proper faith of continuing humanity and not destroying it. And can be ascertained by individuals who do what is right for them to contribute to life itself instead of murdering every damned thing for the sake of their own self conscious narcissistic god wannabe bearing self. Who do humanity justice when everyone does an injustice.
That it is best to be prepared because crazy people lurk but not so prepared that is all that ever is in your life. Maybe to say some endeavors can only be pitched in some circumstances where the waters are clean and there are no sharks within.
I listened in summer 2016 end to this Porter Robinson and Madeon collaboration; called Shelter. A place to call your own and really foster ideas. I thought of this, how the urban landscape fosters some home and a place to develop but then again - a highly negative urban aspect exists to the urban-in which no one should be comfortable calling that aspect of urban home and its many types of urbans that exist but I will say two are plagues. (1) Poverty and homeless. (2) Sobriety in sobiness and elegantry and wrongdoing to not help improve life and community aspects turn true and only putting on a face " to help people" or be one of the community.
I read many stories in fall 2015. Lessa. This hentai comic, this Sweet Guy and others. As well as many anime. But they really communicated all within a sense of home that American comics will never have and a real sense of realness. There were many school oriented stories and Rwby was among them. However I say that Rwby in my opinion is not the same as there-some of the heart has just disappeared and the most convincing element that makes it the story I first saw it as. Many elements of the city and its hearth are missing obviously.
I was working on many stories that time. But really all through Mysterious and Changer, Bandar Pitt and American Legend- was a need to communicate the stories I wanted to communicate at time. How hard is it to stay committed to a goal so all your efforts don't go to waste. Not hard but- I invested in many art projects like Roman Girls- in this first season and Zino Flyboy as art collections. But all to say " some stories cannot be held back for the sake of the others". I was tried of this blog, so I quit and decided to make Gorgon City. I was tried but this gave me my life back and eventually after resting decided I could not do it yet because I had commitments not to my story but to people and finding the answer about them. No idea how it was going to turn out.
I restarted MK MZODERN with this idea of bastardization of such false ethics of urban, that is a subject matter surrounding the two plagues and ever even more and more on the sum of moral and mental insane grounds. I was not going to tell the truth but I was going to tell it a manner to spite people who make life so difficult for others. They only have it figured out because they are dead inside and really only expect everything to be given up onto them just because they complete a degree.
I tell my friends. I shouldn't have to say this. But I struggled before the fall of 2015 and what kept me going was only me and my fire. That I let no one put out! I was in the hospital when I was working on Cosmica and it was summer I actually completed it. But to say the drawing and skills could not be transferred into real satisfaction. I still had not completed my comics but yet this was the answer in many ways and one of the reasons I choose to follow graphic novels to this date.
Essentially I struggle in the fall 2015: I struggled with what I had lost to be here learning on my own but not relatively uninterrupted. There were no girls to like. The ball of all interest was gone. And to make matters worse things were only getting way worse because people can be sane and human and think they have a right to call people inhuman or strange or abnormal when they actually follow up on the behavior they give out as. Claim never to be leaving you out or leading you on. Claim that they have know how of God, but they never will. Claim how virtuous their society of urban high and academia is but never realize how evil it all is.
I traveled-it was forced upon me by people who have lost it. But I traveled and yet the people there if there ever could be said to be a urban high or academia they were never so cruel. They were what you expect of humans and not monkey demons in people skins.
I suffered with the fact this essential interest to me, could not be realized and could not be realized no matter how much I wanted nor tried and simply~I was no friend. All that time was a lie and nothing can be said more-that some people oft not be ever trusted.
I succeeded at a sum of odd and endearing tasks in the last bit of the study or rather the three other years after 2015. One was continuing this blog and my endeavors all the while being beaten, insulted, social assaulted in sum of murmurs and rumors and people just gawking at you while they can. I say to anyone going into education or pandering in it- do not confuse that modern education is ever virtuous. It is not free, it comes with a cost and for some they never learn a damn thing and become very wicked and get addicted to many things not only drugs but deadly mannerisms and anti social constructs that are not society and not humanity. Its either do or die, gain education or die and for much to be said- the world should be using education to flake off the evolution of mankind because mankind is not the judge of its own evolution and doing this allows many people who are maniacs to derive they should create a society on the hill. And that certain people of many different traits physical, characteristic wise in morals and personality and dreams and goals do not belong. But never shall it come to this. Simply the world is failed. And will only continue in a social and evolutionary decline. As I met a lot of people but none knew why they were doing or why they should do and they were not courteous but self absorbed individuals always peering into some phone or space of negative culture. To mean that they were racist and simply just not people people but thought to god since they live on this farm all these people of the world are farm people. And if someone is not-they are wrong and lets make rumors about them.
I tell you that friends in this era just never need to be the sole objective of a persons' being. I would even argue that romantic endeavors are not friendships. But quests to see whose heart you belong and you just have to get better at it. But with friendship there is no extra boundary to go to lock hearts and when people disrespect you and make you into something you are not and think that nonsense is passable-write about it, forget about them and never forget it. Because it just another sign of declining society. I look to say that friends are not important but having the skills like being social and well mannered to get a heart lock fellow no matter who they are-whatever you like is most important to humanity or we are just animals who loose the ability to reproduce in a natural yet heartful meaning way. I bring back to the suburbs because many people are just forgetting about the past and why today is why it is. And how institutions support barriers between students becoming heartlocked especially when it is the good kind but will promote the unhealthy kind by proclaiming them some type of nuisance only to represent a racist or generational hated statement. Connecting with people is necessary and I wish I never threw away these priceless opportunities just to sully my name in some promise to some white wanting to be Egyptian bitch.
A bitch to say- why? Because they treat their own social mechanisms as a disease to real social society and that is all I will ever say for these cupcake fuckers who believe they are all mighty god of dating estates yet are racist, close minded and highly unsocial with many people to even be considered well laced in giving any form of judgement or advice in social romantic means.
But in short all my work of much to be said of later was just a catch up for putting too much trust in the wrong types of people. May they be teacher or student or anyone else. Just too much trust is given by artists to people who could never understand art at all. Even if they so call say to practice it they could never be farther from the truth.
I been through alot and I took my time to write this. But I am considering not only taking legal action against people and individuals and even estates. But I am saying~ it is time for people to wake up or they will never live great lives. You know what inspires me is something odd and funny but in 2003 Teenage Mutant Turtles-there is a future episode and it is dark and not a nice future and it takes these convincing turtles of youth and makes them into the old disgruntled and people you wish never to be. And all to say that the turtle that laughed was now mute and there was so much other dark things that happened. Its just a lesson-you either do to prevent dark futures or you live them especially when people are present and heavily every day to make these dark futures possible. I say that the news is not the friend of anyone, education is not and nor is the modern social construct of "tv yet phone and net." Bares such toxic natures, you can calm to represent all the damn minorities but there are so many people on this planet that you will fail no matter what considerations you make. Because people will always be offended when people like them are ignored and the truth not told. First of all never make it your goal to be telling lies that you truly are this godsend inclusive beast when you are not to any degree but what these images can do for your digits. A lie is a lie and a sin is a sin.
People do not understand this and that is my frank conclusion- people are just playing house with society and we finally learn that many people just cannot play house as everyone else and we must be forced to stop playing house and wake up.
MM culture is the defense against insanity.
And if you truly want to believe the stories to come
are of faith and imagination and dreams and hard work and real romance!
Not these ungodly ideas of turning entertainment into this bullshit fest of fake political leanings.
In a world in which people will never come up and tell you who they are but will pretend they are what you want to see for money. I have seen this in Tv entertainment, the education system, the news
and many much to be said in social media. But either wake up or just play along with this dying society image the news and everyone else wants you to believe. This is the conclusion. Nothing is ever ascertained by others-it is certain by people to do what is them in the proper faith of continuing humanity and not destroying it. And can be ascertained by individuals who do what is right for them to contribute to life itself instead of murdering every damned thing for the sake of their own self conscious narcissistic god wannabe bearing self. Who do humanity justice when everyone does an injustice.
Comments
Post a Comment