There was a girl I was attracted to in History. Made the place quiet bareable. There was a warmth that came from here. There was a life within here-this hope like there once was in me that all that time ago when I went to that university and frankly everyone just mocked me for all my worth and never did I learn one deal of " graphic design". I wanted to say; I sat in front of her everyday and the most thing I liked about it. Even I did not want to like her; my eyes drifted to her every time she spoke. Saw her detailed body and her legs. Her pinned up hair. She was muscular in her arms yet I was attracted to her. She was so cute as well. And just so innocent...one day I asked her how she was doing and how she liked the class. She responded it was easy. She looked at me as if having a fever and picked off the lettuce off her sandwich. She still packed a lunch and ate somewhere like highschool. But she looked at me with these eyes that I knew what they meant. But sadly; I am not the person to act on just sexual want in either side. I really did not know her and the fact she was innocent meant that really she had many other features~ in which you probably would not want to be dealing with again if she was to go on to another college eventually. She was the teachers pet after all and though she was innocent she very well could drag you under for being such a gullible unlearned. As really to say I did not get along with that professor and his tactics and if she liked these tactics and supported them; really there was never any point to start such a serious relationship such that involves sex even when we were both interested in each other.
Yes there is such an issue with bothering with naive and innocent people-they might not believe what you say is true about the world and you know it just won't work.
 |
| Before I knew it, from looking at the back of her I liked her. |
 |
But it was a wasted gambit.
She looked at me one day. |
But as it would have it later on: it was all a wasted gambit. She when she saw me again instead of greeting me just looked at me with this blank disgust face and seemed to shake her head a bit as she did. She was just " daddy's girl" yet still could not think for herself and only had gotten one year older as natural. But really will I stick around to see the virtues of her fade away as they did mine? Nope, I did not look at her because I knew she was one of those people who had looked at me with " that look" around the last times I saw her.
Comments
Post a Comment