AZMANDA

   Why I do not agree with this individual.
They swore to connect with me at an artistic level.
Went ever the more distance to connect with as a person
several times to only dump like trash with no sympathy at all.
What is ever worse is that they seemed to think that art is just some "hobby"
that instantly is a profession! No, and all the quirk and play behind doing art
is just some social construct for the rich or whatever social bearing of influence
of wealth they think it bears. And simply what I am saying about the news influencing social media is that they can only view it for profit and nothing more making fun of its very cultured essence.
Thus to say by this girl not only did I feel disrespected- I felt my style of art and life was defiled and disrespected ever so often this badger would reach to calm similarity but we had none. Only calming similarity so they could badger me and bitch me over as their own guilt free token tool of talking whatever talk they wanted to talk and never truly what I had to say outside their cute little speech and greetings. I just only put up with it to be friendly but when they calm-that I am so type of villain or outcast; I just do appreciate this nonsense that is very profane and anti social.

Yes, all to be said, bad women lurk everyday. But it is a choice, ever wonder how I am so different from these people around my same age who act like something is fucking wrong with them? Because there is no comparison to begin with. Many of these people are so damned pampered they could not navigate real life from the fiction they were raised in.

Comments

Popular Posts