Morning Apple 1.
Death stroke, in the quarter of num none,
in the garden square trading elementary information
yet it black and the clock walls and lights yellow
contrasting highly a sight
of murder in the night
with the twilight shining bright bring bright,
and dumb whores in the night peer of the red
in the night, your body
that died this night.
Morning apple never again
will you cut it you will ascend
bless your cute hair and cute charms
you died and dead cause they killed you
and you all oft feel onto their charms they
would never do you harm never do you anything
when they surely act to cause the harm that would
make all the colors of the blood and mind and life
and memories yet dream of white alarm!
But you are gone, there is no pulse in your arm.
And so I will charm and I dash investigator away
to become someone special in a different way....
I'll slash them all away,
dare on say on that Morning Apple 1
On that morning apple 1.
I say I am not done
there is more to mourn on
than a loss of youth!
Than a loss of youth!
in the garden square trading elementary information
yet it black and the clock walls and lights yellow
contrasting highly a sight
of murder in the night
with the twilight shining bright bring bright,
and dumb whores in the night peer of the red
in the night, your body
that died this night.
Morning apple never again
will you cut it you will ascend
bless your cute hair and cute charms
you died and dead cause they killed you
and you all oft feel onto their charms they
would never do you harm never do you anything
when they surely act to cause the harm that would
make all the colors of the blood and mind and life
and memories yet dream of white alarm!
But you are gone, there is no pulse in your arm.
And so I will charm and I dash investigator away
to become someone special in a different way....
I'll slash them all away,
dare on say on that Morning Apple 1
On that morning apple 1.
I say I am not done
there is more to mourn on
than a loss of youth!
Than a loss of youth!
Comments
Post a Comment