Indigo.

Found her crying.
Found her dying inside
found myself a person of the like
to help her out.
Buried in the strawberry flowers and the lavender and

the powers of the end of the world.
Its time. That I said one thing and ended yet another.
9, was the clock that gave me and
12 was the time that gave you time
21, is the year that we fell
and 28 is the year that we continue on
in the Indigo,
the Indigo roads of time.

I had found her crying-this is my reprise.
I had found her dying inside this is my reprise,
she reached for an answer,
and I helped the answer- brought it out,
To help her out.

Buried in the strawberry flowers and the lavender
and the powers of the end of the world- we sat upon
a castle in our own world.

Forget it had caused us pain because
we hath meet after the war and rain.
On and up upon an indigo lane.

An indigo day and night
of delight and pain'

all ending in one slight
to birth a butterfly of indigo
true era and delight.

Comments

Popular Posts