Definitely Dead.
Hold on, I am definitely dead
keep coming on like a crush and a heart
hold onto me, look at me to love me
but hold on, I am definitely dead and
you can keep on loving me
you can keep on caring but eventually
nothing good will ever just pass and appear.
I may try to restart my body but its dead.
I may try to move to catch you after class
but I am dead.
Just keep holding onto me..
I am definitely dead.
I may look at you with hope
but never will I truly reach to ya.
Ya, is a distance and ya is not a god
but I can not make this life real again
and move to you and tell you what I really want to mean.
Thanks for giving my hope back that anyone could ever
care about me in that high valued way!
But hold on, I am definitely dead.
And maybe never coming back, I just wish I
could meet you all alone with no interuptions
and just tell you how I feel is somewhat the same
if much more I appreciate that you even cared...
But I am definitely, definitely dead.
keep coming on like a crush and a heart
hold onto me, look at me to love me
but hold on, I am definitely dead and
you can keep on loving me
you can keep on caring but eventually
nothing good will ever just pass and appear.
I may try to restart my body but its dead.
I may try to move to catch you after class
but I am dead.
Just keep holding onto me..
I am definitely dead.
I may look at you with hope
but never will I truly reach to ya.
Ya, is a distance and ya is not a god
but I can not make this life real again
and move to you and tell you what I really want to mean.
Thanks for giving my hope back that anyone could ever
care about me in that high valued way!
But hold on, I am definitely dead.
And maybe never coming back, I just wish I
could meet you all alone with no interuptions
and just tell you how I feel is somewhat the same
if much more I appreciate that you even cared...
But I am definitely, definitely dead.
Comments
Post a Comment