Shark on Campus Last Trial.

For many of which you do not know- I started this story in May 2016. But it ends soon. Over the past months I have been working on the base introductory story but no more. I will now tell of the actually grit and will also take this time to work on another sort of project-the graphic novel was to skim the idea and test reactions, but yet. None can be said-the story must be told no matter the reaction to it.
No one to say none can tell you how long I have waited to tell this story properly and so I will just do that. It was only subjected to being an entry to Lezhin for a promotion of sorts. But now- I will tell the true story itself. And already it is kinda of already completed in said such of having a beginning part. This next part is different, as it not only clearly defines external conflict, but the conflict of the main people within and yet battles and yet the artistry of one individual. It is something completely different than anything you have ever seen...the end.

Comments

Popular Posts