Lastly; the new cornerstone of mzodern for now.

"its just not the same, my crops are dying because the social media sites have scared users off with their bigotry in masse for what they should have been about in the first place".

I encourage ya'll to look at the different posts on this site and recognize that maybe-this is an outdated format. Trying to link in from social media sites, but really all they are doing is failing because they let the news enter them. They let the news tell a "bland" story about them that is neither helpful or really committed to doing any real good. A story that is tearing them down but mostly they are at fault.
For betraying the vision of what they actually stood for. A kids place or teens place or even else adult place away from the humdrum of the natural media. They have failed ultimately and the news has taken them over like a freak show. But yet I say I have been hit real hard and I am not going to support every post I write from now on and frankly am just tried of following the media scheme of things.

I was trying to be something of the same, but I realize that I can never be the same. And so will bring this media medium some originality-some new culture itself.

If you really are interested in this site actually view it or don't because frankly- I got real no obligation to share everything...only ever do so to mock the news stations and their social media accounts but you see-there is no point when it is no longer being viable and something more needs to be said. Something that I can only say. Liberate the Social Media from the News.

thus new motive continued from original news motive, Liberate originality from the bland.
sub sector; Liberate the Social Media from the News.

Comments

Popular Posts