RWBY hype is dead.
I say this is around the time, I usually post RWBY related stuff in the year. But really; the last season was okay, but simply the agency was like a little no lot lost that season. It evolved in a way but really-all the fans and the people who make it akin to anime, just dampen the entire meaning of its unique style and storytelling elements. Feel as if the storytelling elements have just dropped off for some talk elements that show a completely different side of the characters that develop them but also wish it would contribute to the story. The agency of elements has gone down from the seamless connectivity of the first few seasons. I mean to say the characters do not come together so easily as they probably should. I just feel that the show is just dying off because the original creator is gone and every season you get further from the base there is no point in watching anymore. There probably will never be any RWBY centric things ever again because really-even though it continues, I think it could have been better. Especially with some of the fighting scenes really.
Comments
Post a Comment