RPM TIMBERLANDS

So I'm going to continue with RPM, and do some work on Sunglasses, my Kyeombi stuff that MM culture book and segments across books and this Black Magic as if Anniversary for two years ago on the computer at my room giving by myself of retribution against nasty oppressors. All swade in the oven my friends.

This RPM has what could be called
Danger Mornings
Mornings.
And various other mornings.
Morning Magazine
and Morning book.

A Kyeombi Conspiracy among other things.
Some drinks but now geared different.

ICE DAYS- a new type of format -maybe comic.
Persona.
Gothica in Gorgon City.
Gorgon CITY.

And get great advancements in MM culture!


Author's note: I noticed many people don't read here as they did before. Maybe its a downturn because of the news and atmosphere out there. But I'm not all concerned at all. I would make an effort before to get up my numbers but I really just am aiming for a brand and not a blog, so it kinda of does not concern me-because everyone will know the name and number when I get around to publishing a certain graphic novel. But I can no longer risk my advancement on promoting my works every turn of the day. As what this started because people actually liked my eiroquers series in being wanting to contribute to it. Tried to be nice really all this time but you just got to get out my way with this switch and swatch and really- I just do not care if anyone reads or not just this here is to record everyday experiences and maybe just maybe you can do a great good with that.

Comments

Popular Posts