New MK MZODERN HOMECOMING.

My friends, I say that the writer culture of me has been attacked people who think they are civil and knowledgeable,such prestige and such friends and valued experiences but they have none. As they are faked. I have been silenced not at all. But waiting and waiting and waiting to pounce and yet jump. Maybe I tried to tackle too much or maybe many people just do not like the fact that a black person can think and do and not be a sexual toy. But no, there is no maybe, there is no nothing. There is only completion and many people do not know how to complete one real damned thing of their own effort and expect others to eventually just lead them the perfect life with their school mantra and way of life. How it is that the fake get ahead but the real and nice fall behind? How it is that~ people have not noticed-because they are too scared to notice.

But I will not stop and will not stop in the fact that Roman Girls, Starvation Pirates and  Stacy Numeros~will represent some key elements of MK MZODERN. For the last two years to say albeit  nearly two years have  made reviews of the site's content to attract new viewers and such-it kinda of failed in a way that people were only motivated by my effort to do and nothing more and when I stopped so did they. But I am not about keeping score of ratings rather reaching a point and the point will be reached in these upcoming projects. Stacy Numeros is basically a satire of shit comics, and these really bad manga run by americans who seem to get a reach of profit for their lack of work and planning. A person who cannot draw does not need the prestige of comics.

Roman Girls was actually a comic I made in 2016 around that time something terrible happened. Put to say it was the first comic I made for the series Roman Girls and while all the while say this- fantastic comic that made me remember me as me and not how other people see me. Have been to caught up in defending from people that we never have any spotlight on my true feelings and feels at times of events, but in these cross narratives only invited to invite new ideals and projects. But never to be of the written culture and representative of who I truly am. With Breakthrough and all my other projects like RPM, have been going back to who I am truly, especially with the Chaotic project and Spineworld project and most to be said Kyeombi. Kyeombi I believed when I started this was representative of me and I was right. It does represent me and that is while I have begun Kyeombi Freelancer. Because it is all about me and not about anyone else. While I may try to say it was about others in the past-by now, there has never be any significant contribution by anyone else that is positive and progressive or any contribution at all to make it about other people.
But ultimately in Roman Girls there is just the spirit of self and writing for self and not writing for some investigative purpose.

Not to say that I am going away from writing inquiry pieces but I am staying for the long term in my writing culture when its attacked by people who cannot write theirselves and think they are some how superior.

X of the Internet if you look below this post is the single highest one of the post highest rated in view.
But I expand the ideal as a link from TEENS VS WITCHES. In which there is a story of combat oriented team that travels different maps to reach a certain solution and solution vital to them. I am going to give its own Kyeombi because really it represents how much in this world people refuse to understand art. How much people refuse mind and thought and just think its appropriate to whore theirselves anyway possible. A lot of times interrupted by the misdeeds of others. I think its time to estate; that MK MZODERN will continue and finish what was started.

Going back to the start but will focus on MM culture foremost-in an urban scene and the adventure that was early of MK MZODERN. And yes the graphic novel foremost represents this time but not all of it. I tried to represent MM culture, struggled with the elements of the urban aspect and what could best represent it as I saw and that first magazine represented what I saw but was just a put together as I did not want to make effort and actually write anything as I thought that my articles sucked. But there needs to a written accord and I will make MM culture as it was to be then about the story since the start to now~ just like Technogothica and other titles do. There has been much MM culture attempts and revivals but now I will make all to use. Bridging them together with the current MM culture magazine effort to make a collection of said magazines featuring different topics.

Ultimately to say we come full circle, yet expand and progress too! This is the final written tome that concludes the outcomes of the directive of august 2016 when and where I tried to use Technogothica to revive the site.

Comments

Popular Posts