Never had sex.

I never had sex at all
in the journey at all
it was trip and slip and fall
down the hall.
down the stairs.
down the pike
down many underwears
and cares who cares
who cares, you care, you care

Down the hall
down the stairs
down the pike
It was trip and slip and fall
I never had sex at all
I never had sex at all
But care
you do, but care
you do
yea,


Down the hall
down the stairs
down the pike
it was trip and slip and fall
I never had sex at all
I never had sex at all

Maybe if you stop caring
Down the hall
I would have never still
had sex  at all

I never had sex at all
I never had sex at all
 But no, I Never had sex at all.

Never ever ever ever, ever had
sex at all!
I never did it.
I never did it! I never did it! IT!
Fuck you all, I never had sex at all.
I never did it, it,
I never did it.

...Because all you ruined it.

Comments

Popular Posts