end of road. (features a toilet)

I slaved. To make a non existent dream come true.
The people of modern era have no faith.
The pastor of my said church even cheated on his wife.
Is love of a reality or is it of a discord.
To be of a manipulative money making society in which'valentines
day is the pinnacle of its corruption. O, I slaved. For people who do not exist.
I was right in the end to not bother with keeping commitments or looking shallow
for going out with another individual or individuals. I was right to not give a damn.
They honestly could never care unless you were apart of their world not as you but
some name the estate gives to you. While I tried to be nice. Ultimately people but
do not understand basic civility and are so selfish and never once could anyone see
any other way different from their base.
The people so foolish to think that when a person likes an obvious insult to them-
they can do whatever they want to that person. But my friends who I met in college
and had these romantic ish engages or had all these events. Maybe nothing of faith
means anything to you but it does to me. You can tell that no body of that place really
has faith least they are the minor majority that would ever make the mistake of attending
in the first place. You get these people who live in their ifrit mindset that everyone has to be
of this aristocratic pride for something that does not even exist yet have trouble functioning in
the real world. Think embezzling funds of truth is funny yet want to be a major politician?
God bless America. To think that I ever put up with such nonsense.

Yet my friends I am no genius in love and it takes awhile to figure things out and I am not just
going to change my standards to be like every other unfaithful mother fucker under the sun. Yes,
every unfaithful mother fucker under the sun. Should I be a criminal because I state how it is to me
and other people do not have this opinion because they live in superficial vile and do not even know
truly of the place they are. They have not lived here in Houston to ever appreciate the urban lifestyle never lived here long enough to recognize the wrongs and never lived enough to ever have any experience in the fucking wrong. They all just want some happy sappy bullshit that makes nothing in real life easy for anyone. Its a misconception to say this place is some type of happy land~ you can make a good living and all this and all that but never will go to say it is this land where some people of color are mostly and mainly guilty for crime and poverty.

These people who basically just paint the world one color think they know the entire story but they do not at all. And never will seek for it, never will take a chance to reach any understanding but their own and they will never look for anything in which they in the fanciful visions do not want. Ultimately to say; bring ever more the constant toxic human disengagement that technology brings with their false reality view of things.

I tried to view with something pass what I am used to, passed what I am open to and passed something I actually was not even willing to do but to say to even be social in the first place had to open up to all the possibilities of life. And while I wish the culture was truly one of acceptance and diversity and not this one race holds the rest and all the people and different cultures inside as livestock trophies to say to the world they are something and exist, there is no acceptance for anyone as they truly come.

People will think that they have the full story but they never will when seeing the world through a rose centered set of gear and vr tech and glasses if you prefer as the old saying goes, " rose tinted glasses" is actually can be said in our technology more accurately " rose tinted vr". Like all this shit people like to smoke these days as it was popular with those type of folk~like different flavors to their fake and inconsistent views of life. In dreams of the future there is actually a limit to the bullshit anyone will take that concerns a future. And I have had it with all this fake diversity, all this fake unity and all this fake society and call it out as it is.

Education is so corrupt these days it fails to inform the citizens to be proper citizens who can socialize and know what the fuck to do with their lives. Come on how in the fuck is it hard to do the right thing if you actually try. But no one is doing the fucking thing that makes the right. They are doing the wrong and you can continue just using your shit however you want but nothing will ever change. All this technology is wasted on the unlearned and you can have a degree in anything and still be unlearned in much and alot even for the thing you studied.  If I cannot say this enough. There is a division in life, people who live in reality and people who live in insanity~!

Everyone one these people I ever trusted to give a chance ultimately betrayed any trust just because they do not see me as human because I do not live in their insane little worlds of bullshit! And the truth of the matter is, I do not live to be disrespected in the faith I give people to not even do anything much really at all. But really simple things you would expect people who live in a somewhat peaceful country to be able to fucking do but they cannot because the society is mentally retarded. Bluntly speaking there is no great life in the diversity of people. There is only trauma and there is only selfish goals. A school cannot combine all these people and make them a family as they advertised or united in any means. When you try to make a school something more than a means of education it ultimately fails because its just living in a fucking fake reality that only exists to the aristocratic aristocrats and the circle in which they extend the title to.

In the end of that effort to reach that girl of course, I remember it all. I am not a fool, the bitch is what she can truly be called would lie to your face that you did not experience what you did. And not to even bring her side as legitimate when it is a lie mostly made when people are exposed to too much of this bullshit built cutesy world and made to eat it every fucking day and frankly are brainwashed by their own consent to be alienated from reality and when they discover they cannot survive outside this fiction world and doing anything with "lessons" from this world.-they panic and keep on trying to live out these college years in numerous ways. Numerous ways that effect everyone.

I remember as I am drawing how much I never really was that all into the girl just giving her a chance because she seemed into me. But she looks with this admiration and later calls it being friendly? Am I a fucking fool!? To misunderstand society and be a total creep as you expect in your rose tinted view.

I say the thing is I gave the person a chance but really they never gave me a chance to be myself. They, and their rose tinted view where accepted yet they cannot go out of their way to accept anyone who has obviously gone out of their way for them. And what to wrap theirselves in a blanket of rosy nonsense to continue to think forever as of this place of rosiness and never ever come to accept people as they are and continue to play this game. And act as if they are real country men or women when they are not at all and frankly just want to take apart in the game of racism and superiority itself and ditch everyone under who is not like them-the elite in this rosy view. And in this rosy view, the color of superiority is not white but middle eastern, all to be said that white is the image that they are certainly going for and could be said superior but in the going out of fashion sense as the greeks did.

All I am trying to say is, reality is not this game in which you can turn romantic gestures of your own consort into gambles of faith in the people you aimed it at. Whether they be a normal person you seek for or this odd person you are attracted too-there is no grand respect in trying to place all the blame on them for an emotion you clearly felt. And if you are trying to control people as they pass by going on their business mocking them for not being of your narrative-there is ultimately something wrong with you that you cannot recognize that you want them to be apart of your narrative but yet your brainwashed mind will never know how.

Yet to even say further, it is a sad estate at the end of the road, they turn their back on you as if they never did anything to you and never spoke to you either. Such snakes thinking they can assault people with any of their mannerisms to portray their narrative of endearing people not of their narrative as trash, are just the products of an unkempt education system which refuses proper morals and mental health care.

All to say no one else was even better. No one gave a fuck. No one gave a care. No one could say anything ; they would rather just be strangers forever as if never ever ever meant in gaze.

Mate, while everyone else can be fool, there is something evil about an organization which mocks you for sticking up for yourself at every opportunity. Mocks you for being you and encourages others to mock you in home, in private, online, tv and anywhere else they can go and fuck up. I would give a colorful picture of the fuck up of a place. But a toilet, a real picture will have to do. Honesty, it is not my fault to clean up the mess of others and the doing of others. And that is the same with all the people who basically flipped out up on me of any responsibility knowing me and pledge their hearts to rosemary empire. It is so sick and so twisted.
That we now have a space force and a conglomerate of idiots in government and in public too follow.  It is sick that many people never choose to do the right thing at all. But conform to the "necessary evil". And think that is that. No my friends that is not that. The end of the road is where you piss people off who had faith in you, in which they want nothing to do with you or you type of any fucking race at all. Simply to say I am not miring to capture the hearts of some babes in the past, I am to capture the hearts of people still with me in the present. But I often assume the best. I now assume the worst.

While to say there are many other people but I never will reach them for some strange reason. I never will find the courage to make it past deterrents to tell how I feel. I never will find them again and probably to be said; should not find them for the sake of anything that is virtuous and self keeping. Everytime you find these people whom you thought could be good fellows given time are bad is just discouraging and awfully infuriating. But that said; they do live on in side me regardless of what I say and to me are alive until proven otherwise. But I just say that some people never did live on and that maybe giving them even a fucking chance when knowing true want was a very bad thing...yet only think to keep the faith in man alive. As one can not be some selfish to think that their own view point is the only one can they? But these people who betray faith it is okay for them to be selfish and then cry later on for it...to the point of moral ruin.

You can ask why you can separate children from adults look to a recent and nearby education system in Houston, their very bias of rose tint separates the children from the adults in those who will believe and those who will never believe in such rose tinted views. The adults being the people who never engage in the politics of a corrupt estate. And the children who get all the blessings from the corrupt and thus give the corrupt the feeling they are doing well for the population. It is ultimately the same thing. We frankly let children run our government and schools and never give concern to civility!
Only during Obama does civility finally ring because the only in this corrupt estate who can tell you truly of it not being corrupt of any bias or evil rather to say are those whose ancestors were enslaved.

You can pit the negro as the problem maker only because you make him the problem for your rose tint wrong!


I had tolerance not to say the following but I have none of it now. Killing any sense of realism and realness destroys ever the ability to live in rose tinted reality. Destroying your rare chance to acquire realness and a committed individual will deem you unsuccessful in attracting anymore realness or committed individuals. You lose the only probably chance to gain a utility most rare in this cruel and inane world. My friends-the only people who lose by betraying faith are those; who only seek to life a dream without work or the limits that the human body demands to live and function well with the world. Who only want to escape reality and at one time will need reality to succeed but will not get enough to avoid the impact that will ruin or end them. And the end of the road here of supporting such giggles as that insider culture of terrorism is marked by a toilet. How is it terrorism. Quiet few people ever accepted me as I was; and will only want to rid you of your lets say ability to have pride in yourself~ without being this shitty clusterfuck of fake. They want to say that you are not humane, you have no pride, no character and no family. And my friends I have seen the heart of such people and know they have no love for anyone outside their circle. They relish in their cult and they do not see people as people but things as means to create~havoc for others. Love and the telling of where it goes is their Hitler dream, aiming to make a world free of the trash that is the negro. And if you think racism is old and all this shit- its making quiet the come back in which people just want to out people for being this smudge on this fake history they want to tell and this fake future they want as well. Even more to concerned, feminists profit so much on trying to control who can like who and how-its a wonder that many black women are never included ever in their discussions as the men of the black women must not even be human to begin with but sexual fetishes for someone who is tired of the "norm". Harsh as it is- I give it to you.


Reality does not exist when people work to outplace it with chaotic madness from the ever most hatred parts of their soul and mind! In sort I give up on pleasing rose tinted fools. Only those who act human have my praise and frankly this concludes much of the romantic segment as been said for five years. Moving onto better ways of living to say. One where you are not criticized for thanking gestures targeted to you seriously. And one where you are not used.

And while I was inclined to not say anything about anyone I was interested in; I will now say much a description of this following toilet.



Comments

Popular Posts