Completed the imagery.
Now that I have completed the imagery I can finish my notebook as well as go onto Zino Flyboy.
My work is heavily influenced by life and why I decided to do everything over, is because so I can be relatively influenced by life and made a bit better than before. The original Zino starts off with him and his siblings going onto adventures but later drops off to be just him on adventures and albeit to say that is kind of how being artist is. Everyone may have aspired to be one but some people drop off because they lack the character to be an artist any further without upsetting their parents, teachers or friends of grand old society.
But ultimately in the many revisions of Zino, I always had the problem, reflect what america believes is america. And by the times I mean of this have been anywhere from 2003 to 2018. A lot has changed in what america means. What America meant in the past especially in 2003 was all about the culture of white people and basically to copy the trends of advertising saw on tv, had to go with the popular and yet accepted views. No one knew back then what an African American family was at all.
And no Bill Cosby does not represent the African American family. All the cartoons have such stereotypes that can even be recognized as racist then to a kid. So essentially had this problem if that when Zino comes to Earth from Aluri and tries to adapt what race should he be. I grappled with all the wrongs of picking one race especially white over them all or any race at all. So eventually just decided to keep him as he was and no change. Because diversity should be the main realm of a place that is truly diverse as I said early on in 2003. Well to be said of diversity back then was just the belief that white culture should not be the overbearing norm forcing everyone into this trades of cultures that necessarily do not even reflect them but of their ancestors to often to say or just their hateful fearing bastard parents! That people should just have a culture that allows them to be them.
Simply to say, the following sentence is ground breaking-MM culture is not new. Its been around ever since I have been a kid. MM culture simply is a type of belief. No its further than that-it is a lifestyle of living a culture that is made up of many cultures yet your own. And not what is stereotypical or forced upon you. Zino can be Zino and have his culture from Aluri as well as associate with all the different colored people of this world and various cultures. All to say my friends, Zino is said figure head of MM culture, he is the legion man. Because he represents diversity and what we all should aspire to. Not huddle to our understanding, belittle ourselves and be something we are not.
Many people would later ask me in my kid years, " you're black why don't you draw black people".
I would say that I support Multi and Much culture secretly but sob silently to see how retarded the fucked shits were. Ultimately anyone trying to say there is a way to be black is just trying to make theirselves bigger than life. While you can argue with these fellows about what is what and know that you have an acceptance of heritage but not this trashy ghetto bullshit-it is best to keep silent and watch them fail in life. Because the world is not this color story. We are not these different tribes of people who have different characters per species tribe. We are all human and essentially anyone can be anyone. Anyone can gain knowledge and embrace culture not they own. But I preach not copying solely but accepting modest amounts ideally to complete the imagery of unity true and profound in an urban scene. That is mm culture.
My work is heavily influenced by life and why I decided to do everything over, is because so I can be relatively influenced by life and made a bit better than before. The original Zino starts off with him and his siblings going onto adventures but later drops off to be just him on adventures and albeit to say that is kind of how being artist is. Everyone may have aspired to be one but some people drop off because they lack the character to be an artist any further without upsetting their parents, teachers or friends of grand old society.
But ultimately in the many revisions of Zino, I always had the problem, reflect what america believes is america. And by the times I mean of this have been anywhere from 2003 to 2018. A lot has changed in what america means. What America meant in the past especially in 2003 was all about the culture of white people and basically to copy the trends of advertising saw on tv, had to go with the popular and yet accepted views. No one knew back then what an African American family was at all.
And no Bill Cosby does not represent the African American family. All the cartoons have such stereotypes that can even be recognized as racist then to a kid. So essentially had this problem if that when Zino comes to Earth from Aluri and tries to adapt what race should he be. I grappled with all the wrongs of picking one race especially white over them all or any race at all. So eventually just decided to keep him as he was and no change. Because diversity should be the main realm of a place that is truly diverse as I said early on in 2003. Well to be said of diversity back then was just the belief that white culture should not be the overbearing norm forcing everyone into this trades of cultures that necessarily do not even reflect them but of their ancestors to often to say or just their hateful fearing bastard parents! That people should just have a culture that allows them to be them.
Simply to say, the following sentence is ground breaking-MM culture is not new. Its been around ever since I have been a kid. MM culture simply is a type of belief. No its further than that-it is a lifestyle of living a culture that is made up of many cultures yet your own. And not what is stereotypical or forced upon you. Zino can be Zino and have his culture from Aluri as well as associate with all the different colored people of this world and various cultures. All to say my friends, Zino is said figure head of MM culture, he is the legion man. Because he represents diversity and what we all should aspire to. Not huddle to our understanding, belittle ourselves and be something we are not.
Many people would later ask me in my kid years, " you're black why don't you draw black people".
I would say that I support Multi and Much culture secretly but sob silently to see how retarded the fucked shits were. Ultimately anyone trying to say there is a way to be black is just trying to make theirselves bigger than life. While you can argue with these fellows about what is what and know that you have an acceptance of heritage but not this trashy ghetto bullshit-it is best to keep silent and watch them fail in life. Because the world is not this color story. We are not these different tribes of people who have different characters per species tribe. We are all human and essentially anyone can be anyone. Anyone can gain knowledge and embrace culture not they own. But I preach not copying solely but accepting modest amounts ideally to complete the imagery of unity true and profound in an urban scene. That is mm culture.
Comments
Post a Comment