2nsds August story of War and Glory.
By now, we have ended everything the original of Kyeombi and MK MZODERN sought to do.
I bring you the following project akin to say of the past gaming era.
"growing up-we had lots of fun games on Candystand.com, Popcap before it sold out, Spineworld, Chaotic and many other much including Lego.com and even Vegietales games and even M&M games.
But yet in the modern era, devoid of such hearth. Such of hearth is that everyone in the past could not play on Nintendo or these PS4's and often felt the odd boy and girl out when their parents would not allow them these games. Went online for games to find the true hearth of whatever everyone else was doing but yet more. We can not get back these flash games and shockwave games and many people never realize they are gone and how much they have an impact on the lives of many. I for one, even wrote a tale on Insanaquariam from Popcap for my 2004 essay effort in a class assignment. But to say that such hearth, of where we could escape from the ideal abuse of either fellow student and kid and parent~ has been one that has spiraled into pleasing a dick bank of viewers with some overtly over hyped massive player game. Which I say like many games before it lacks any drive of commitment long and hard that anyone has poured into any great game. On Candystand they had this dodge ball game and Pineapple Man game, that were so fun as they depicted much videogame like substances. Giving many people denied videogames the pleasure of feeling as if they were playing one and being connected in play like everyone else.
Spineworld is such a massive feel trip even to this day that people still want to play it even when the game has been shut down. But Fornite, Overwatch and all these other games over hyped and cheesy in my opinion as a long time gamer true, have no hearth and the plug of interest will end when the developer decides to move onto the next big game and no~ without tech support and updates these games cannot exist so a revival after shutdown of these games-is not existent. The hearth is lacking when people play only to make money and not ever for the expense of any high virtue such as escapism or just having true fun without anyone watching you.
The world is lost when the past venue of hearth in connecting with other people their own age and yet others who were of friendly gaze is over taken by mega media bliss and commericalization of games and a happy space that children of the past once shared. The fact that kids as young as five can play on a smart phone is something that is seriously a slap to many people who are denied in the past of ever playing a videogame~which was a game on a mobile like device. We may not think it but life was not always this mobile phone bullshit. Where you look at your phone all the time. We at one point either had to go to a computer to have fun but never the convenience of mobile nintendos and PS4s. I say that since no one has said anything people have fallen to the effect of follow the leader and forget their actual true story just to fit in.
Truth on Kyeombi; I just wanted to make a medium of tv shows as you would make a picture-that would be displayed on tv but as a kid never understood the politics and corruption and albeit say.
I wanted to be the popular kid and used many things I did not yet understand to be of this saturday morning and cartoon in crowd. And guess what that is just exactly what a producer does. They turn the blind eye to bias. They turn the blind eye to true hearth outside of this community of accepted "comic forum" views.(Technogothica here). But as this and how I have been -you use what you never understand just to be popular and all the time miss the mark of what any social justice inclusion you have tried to say. I started MK MZODERN as an investigate firm posed as many roles to inclusively identify why a person who uses for popularity ultimately misses in communicating their messages and doing anything good for the people they wish to speak for. Mostly my friends is because they are too busy with theirselves and not willing to go the distance for the effort nor the people. And going the distance means making some friends or none and mostly and much likely offing off a few enemies.. If you never off anyone just blatantly agree with them because you both make money~you are not doing a good job. I have been plagued with following this producer of saturday morning cartoons for a while now and now I have had enough because with my findings of MK MZODERN- I know this is not the individual I wish to be. A cool guy who takes ideas and pigeons them for their own self worth and never considers their value or worth to people who actually make change and actually "do " and live. MK MZODERN is doing and going the distance in adventures you never saw yourself going. Kyeombi is complete opposite, secluded away from everything and follows necessary requirements of this Saturday Morning Producer. But MK MZODERN while a lonesome job connects you to people in what they do, think and live which is why I include my daily happenings here as to give an insight into the production aspect of things and if I am moral or not and the lives of people and their worth. A lot of times we assume that the media is all good. But in recent times we find that they are liers, deniers, hate goaders, rapists and all the more because they control the narrative. I am trying to show you with Kyeombi, my wrong and MK MZODERN~ how I make it right. I how that I am a good individual that can be trusted to bring good stories yet be a good person all the while aware of certain things within the media and will base my decisions and stories upon that.
Its been a long five years. I was 18 when I started this journey. I am nearly 23. I am Jamie Hinter Hinte, sedd noch and more. But I cannot buy into the fake of the gaming industry right now. All my favorite games are gone and why I mostly took on the role of MK MZODERN as investigator sort is because I did not want to end up one of these dirty business people who prey on women (shark on campus reference, but what does it mean?). I wanted to keep my humanity and keep on being me and finally I have found a way in which I never will have to ditch my humanity for the sake of my work.
But all to say humanity is gone when people trash the past as if it never happened for some people at all and use games as a high outlet for money and nothing matters of the game itself! Take this from a retro gamer, the streaming of gaming is not all cotton and game candy. More like money and disallude for life. While streaming for gaming to make money would be a dream even I in the past would have thought it a job that corrupts. Thus to say this entire upcoming effort is all MK MZODERN, all Kyeombi and all me! There is no more dead arthur, no more fog, no more Kyeombi, no more krushre, no nightlock tv as they were. I make this effort not to forget the effort, the place and gaming communities in which I came from before which inspired me in childhood and teenager years to be better. And all the same as the original intent of Kyeombi to not become someone I am not as I move along and upon the 4th day it truly will be an independence from the dark veil of creativity.
I bring you the following project akin to say of the past gaming era.
"growing up-we had lots of fun games on Candystand.com, Popcap before it sold out, Spineworld, Chaotic and many other much including Lego.com and even Vegietales games and even M&M games.
But yet in the modern era, devoid of such hearth. Such of hearth is that everyone in the past could not play on Nintendo or these PS4's and often felt the odd boy and girl out when their parents would not allow them these games. Went online for games to find the true hearth of whatever everyone else was doing but yet more. We can not get back these flash games and shockwave games and many people never realize they are gone and how much they have an impact on the lives of many. I for one, even wrote a tale on Insanaquariam from Popcap for my 2004 essay effort in a class assignment. But to say that such hearth, of where we could escape from the ideal abuse of either fellow student and kid and parent~ has been one that has spiraled into pleasing a dick bank of viewers with some overtly over hyped massive player game. Which I say like many games before it lacks any drive of commitment long and hard that anyone has poured into any great game. On Candystand they had this dodge ball game and Pineapple Man game, that were so fun as they depicted much videogame like substances. Giving many people denied videogames the pleasure of feeling as if they were playing one and being connected in play like everyone else.
Spineworld is such a massive feel trip even to this day that people still want to play it even when the game has been shut down. But Fornite, Overwatch and all these other games over hyped and cheesy in my opinion as a long time gamer true, have no hearth and the plug of interest will end when the developer decides to move onto the next big game and no~ without tech support and updates these games cannot exist so a revival after shutdown of these games-is not existent. The hearth is lacking when people play only to make money and not ever for the expense of any high virtue such as escapism or just having true fun without anyone watching you.
The world is lost when the past venue of hearth in connecting with other people their own age and yet others who were of friendly gaze is over taken by mega media bliss and commericalization of games and a happy space that children of the past once shared. The fact that kids as young as five can play on a smart phone is something that is seriously a slap to many people who are denied in the past of ever playing a videogame~which was a game on a mobile like device. We may not think it but life was not always this mobile phone bullshit. Where you look at your phone all the time. We at one point either had to go to a computer to have fun but never the convenience of mobile nintendos and PS4s. I say that since no one has said anything people have fallen to the effect of follow the leader and forget their actual true story just to fit in.
Truth on Kyeombi; I just wanted to make a medium of tv shows as you would make a picture-that would be displayed on tv but as a kid never understood the politics and corruption and albeit say.
I wanted to be the popular kid and used many things I did not yet understand to be of this saturday morning and cartoon in crowd. And guess what that is just exactly what a producer does. They turn the blind eye to bias. They turn the blind eye to true hearth outside of this community of accepted "comic forum" views.(Technogothica here). But as this and how I have been -you use what you never understand just to be popular and all the time miss the mark of what any social justice inclusion you have tried to say. I started MK MZODERN as an investigate firm posed as many roles to inclusively identify why a person who uses for popularity ultimately misses in communicating their messages and doing anything good for the people they wish to speak for. Mostly my friends is because they are too busy with theirselves and not willing to go the distance for the effort nor the people. And going the distance means making some friends or none and mostly and much likely offing off a few enemies.. If you never off anyone just blatantly agree with them because you both make money~you are not doing a good job. I have been plagued with following this producer of saturday morning cartoons for a while now and now I have had enough because with my findings of MK MZODERN- I know this is not the individual I wish to be. A cool guy who takes ideas and pigeons them for their own self worth and never considers their value or worth to people who actually make change and actually "do " and live. MK MZODERN is doing and going the distance in adventures you never saw yourself going. Kyeombi is complete opposite, secluded away from everything and follows necessary requirements of this Saturday Morning Producer. But MK MZODERN while a lonesome job connects you to people in what they do, think and live which is why I include my daily happenings here as to give an insight into the production aspect of things and if I am moral or not and the lives of people and their worth. A lot of times we assume that the media is all good. But in recent times we find that they are liers, deniers, hate goaders, rapists and all the more because they control the narrative. I am trying to show you with Kyeombi, my wrong and MK MZODERN~ how I make it right. I how that I am a good individual that can be trusted to bring good stories yet be a good person all the while aware of certain things within the media and will base my decisions and stories upon that.
Its been a long five years. I was 18 when I started this journey. I am nearly 23. I am Jamie Hinter Hinte, sedd noch and more. But I cannot buy into the fake of the gaming industry right now. All my favorite games are gone and why I mostly took on the role of MK MZODERN as investigator sort is because I did not want to end up one of these dirty business people who prey on women (shark on campus reference, but what does it mean?). I wanted to keep my humanity and keep on being me and finally I have found a way in which I never will have to ditch my humanity for the sake of my work.
But all to say humanity is gone when people trash the past as if it never happened for some people at all and use games as a high outlet for money and nothing matters of the game itself! Take this from a retro gamer, the streaming of gaming is not all cotton and game candy. More like money and disallude for life. While streaming for gaming to make money would be a dream even I in the past would have thought it a job that corrupts. Thus to say this entire upcoming effort is all MK MZODERN, all Kyeombi and all me! There is no more dead arthur, no more fog, no more Kyeombi, no more krushre, no nightlock tv as they were. I make this effort not to forget the effort, the place and gaming communities in which I came from before which inspired me in childhood and teenager years to be better. And all the same as the original intent of Kyeombi to not become someone I am not as I move along and upon the 4th day it truly will be an independence from the dark veil of creativity.

Comments
Post a Comment