Why do not my peers care about what happen at their favorite school?

 It's very concerning how little my peers actually give a f*** about what actually happened at their little school of importance. No one has posted anything about the school and they really don't care. Ultimately, it's just saying that they they are product of indoctrination and don't care about anyone but theirselves. That is so disgusting and it shows and how they have treated me and basically want to reinvent history following trend set by Miriam who may as well be a trendsetter if they know or they don't know I'm not going to sit on my ass as these children face  worse threats than people of the fall 2013 did. The school has become complacent and their response seems to normalize rape in a state that is very anti abortion aka Texas. It was a joke of a response. Now, I have seen what has become of my peers and this is to say completes their education. To be people who don't care about the community that gave them so much so that could travel to other places and engage in lystlful  negligence and bad acts that abuse many things. This is not a time for denial. It's a time for action. I know things that basically explain why certain people would not about a crime. They have taught to normalize it. The end. I cannot say anything more with accusing certain people of a crime and I am not going to do that. Somewhat these people are victims theirselves and then going to prison would not actually do anything for anyone but let the groomer, win.

Comments

Popular Posts