The fucket
These women would always take pictures with Renu Khator as that woman fashioned herself a celebrity and ultimately it's to be said there is no picture of me with them. Because I don't matter. Black people don't matter and like their hero; people to be avoided. People to be feared. No, dude wants to be with women who overtly are interested in them for some reason but can never speak to them to a level of annoyance but give time and platitudes to that creature. It's like a fucking cult of followers and they decided to follow that cretin and her example. What dude wants a woman who decides they aren't a man and ultimately relished to think upon as property? Whose always to follow the whims and the beck and call? I remember setting foot in that college and all these women talk about is this heifer. They really did look up to her. But I despised that creature. That woman, some could call em is nothing but a play pretend human being but a fucking criminal playing hero. I am looking for what opportunities I have to make lifelong connections and that creature out to server them, steal them, repackage them to white dudes and literally does so by their influence saying white is right and is an upgrade. I am not a downgrade. I come to you to tell you that I feel the same adventure I did feel going to the school and not knowing the future if I would succeed at creating Kyeombi comics or graduating or even actually speaking to women than being an incel; it's not because of Renu Khator or the women who choose to be her peons and betrayed me- it's all me. Support Kyeombi today so that women like this never stamp out real human courage, free will and freedom of speech.
Comments
Post a Comment