The dark. Mm Culture 6

 "They put knives to me and then you see."

For the next mm culture magazine aka the 6th one. I kinda still working on the Valentine's Day one. So yeah, we going back to a rainy dreary day in the past before calamatia. Before we go any further, before than advent happened I envisioned a better future for things but because of how the works truly is I was tempted to change things realizing those women were not  all good people. There was no point in going back if this is how I was to be treated. I gotta say there are two realities of versions of magazines. That is why these women matter in reconstructing my project. Realize that.

Going back to that dreary rainy day is before the magazines were formed. I'm to say on the Monday before the Wednesday of Calamatia is when I conceived the idea for the magazines of that fall 2016 but literally there were 2015 magazines. Full of then new works that we're going to be the 2025 Kyeombi project and guess what- still are. I just wanted new works but for what I could do and what I was doing at the time aka see mm culture fall 2016 focus aka Neoflux project. It was going to take some time as I was tired. No allies and a growing suspension that I had fallen for lies. Greatly I did and I suffered.

I was angry and what was supposed to be my graphic novels, X of the internet and Neoflux was hindered by this unexpected  betrayal. I could have done anything but that is not what I wanted so I stayed the course. It would have been so easy to create something but it be like their malice and hate would win. That is not what I wanted. I was not going to give into malice and hate. Realize that. 

I am not the villain. But what I can say is that I  honestly wanted to do something to get back at these people in the magazines instead.

You know Technogothica was going to originally be a set of magazines somewhere in there. In fact the fall 2016 1st magazine was a precursor to this. My dude, like bruh what they did was ruin my build up. I had a birthday version planned and a hentai route too. They screwed everything up and potentially a return magazine if I had gotten back to school but nah- they fucked it all by their hate. Got that?!

The new version I was trying to stop myself from creating out of the spirit of revenge that would mean that old bitch puppetting them wins; would literally just flip the table and shoe and paint them in such a negative light with each magazine focusing on each person. Know that I did not go nuclear on these women. I would struggle for years on which version or timeline to follow but I choose what you can call love of the craft and self preservation.  You can say I truly never did anything wrong admist their wring and so I have no interest in the 2nd reactionary timeline. I am going to let that go minus somethings like magazines themed on each women. It may be perceived creepy but they deserve it at this point. You may come to understand that. Technically I am basically trapped in between two worlds if you dig what I am saying. Forced everytime I would sit in that same chair in my room where I started this journey and the same one I realized things just became way too complicated. It took years too simplify and get back on the path I was on. Imagine the things I have tried to get back to where I was supposed to be in peace.

Today, I considered the true identity of those drawn notes to the women and what if I went all out. I know earlier I said it's going to be its own comic book company ,"did you forget your baby, comics". But I have something called Magnus Opus. This may or may not be the more detailed version of the magazines of the hate route. Or something entirely else but I also decided that dessacrow academy should cover everything from the very rainy dark day to now. Essentially we got a fucking new comic company for dessacrow academy.

The 6th magazine will include all these projects to advertise them with the normal format plus more.

Comments

Popular Posts