Eane
Qwklviv
I will see you that college was not that easy only for those who had to make no real choices or do anything but live a robotic life. Yes, I cheapen their experience. Yes, a robot may need to cleanse itself but it's nothing to the human renewal. Some people act as if everything was set in stone as if everything was always lie this when it was not. They made the decision to act this way. I made the decision to involve myself with them. What is to say is that these people are robots, indeed. Likely only friendly for what they could get out of it and then someone says there is a reward for misbehaving and it just gave them license to do just that. They had no intentions after a point to respect me or theirselves and just gave up. I am not them and really I think that to make a real choice that no one else wants to make or even dream of and is unique to is the best. Who gives a fuck about mentally ill people who think they smart grooming kids and the ignorant masses who think they are safe just because they say ," not real" and don't look their way. Lol. Who is going to talk to them and tell them they lazy and they insane?!
Comments
Post a Comment