Blue Goat.

 Blue Goat; 

New work called Blue Goat is inspired by the Latina Spidergirl who ultimately never gets really much her own title aside from the 2005 new heroes effort that literally leaves her pretty much with a destroyed lore that really makes her just another Spidergirl. She has no armor anymore but alas; this work is basically to give that original story a greater focus but yet it ain't that. So much of the supporting cast just gone from that story, it's sad. Like the only Latina friend pretty much in Marvel comics to a superhero is gone. They kill off her father. They kill off older Latino dude who is her protector. Kinda racist in a way that just stripped the story of it's potential. This is to capitalize on such lost potential but in a different story that is no way linking to Spiderman at all.

I feel it is a reclamation of how I saw the story and how it should go when I read it in the library in 2006/2007.

Comments

Popular Posts