Bye,Felicia! Mk Mzodern goal completed.
Well, I reached the point where some would stop writing a blog. This is like Pokemon with Ash, he got all the medals of all the different gyms in each different region. But it would take 25 years for him to do that. Collectively, it has taken me 16 years to complete what I needed to even do to make what I will call 25 comics at once. The ultimate method, with no scripting and the best notation that gets it done in one day. What this means? I can create 25 series in a day! This is what I have studied for in 16 years! This is good. That is 30 serials which via my coinbase site is like $60 per each. It means there is no excuse for anyone to not support this cause of liberty. Creative liberty to which I can create anything I want in the speed I want with no corporate control. This is the future and it's in quality but also quantity. It is not trash like Ai is.
Anyways, I risked so much for this but it's worth it in this economy and in this climate of downplaying skills of the art kind and being a cheapskate on funds and all these doubts and lacking backbone of the creative; it's good to have this. I find it very fucking sad that women I met where just fucking evil. Don't understand the potential of such a thing I am trying to complete and rather be both self hatred and racist against black people. Like the most disgusting shit is you having an effort so noble and these ass holes think you are all about sex. Like, I guess you get too used to racism a bit there. It ain't an easy time where women expect you to do this and that and if you aren't that will aggressively come after you in retribution. Lol; I am so disappointed in women in general. You want freedom? Autonomy? And yet you just do the same bullshit ever kept imbecilic woman who has no rights does!
I will say I will not yearn for you much any longer. This was an experience and yet they fucking contributed nothing but hate, stupid doubt and nothing more but anxiety and fear. Imagine that; it's just disgusting watching these people waste and destroy their opportunities to be human but to be assholes. Want feminism? Hate the structure of how families are? And basically do something belittling to women and never are there when women need them. They just make believe whatever they want is doing something good when they just need perspective that they are acting out from harm imposed by their shitty parents and generally they need help to fucking stop taking it out on everyone. Yet, gotta listen to loser rich lady boss who literally codifies that shitty faux academia is better than living a grounded life where real things matter over just getting some status to piss on others. I live a grounded life. I don't try to do more than what is actually possible and it took 16 years.
These people are so caught in hate, they will never be saved and ultimately it's on them if they want to be housewives to some dude who literally thinks of them as property ironically in their racism thinking that's how I treat them. There is no other me. You can find this fucker of a white heritage, whatever the fuck that means and play farmhouse and bullshit but it will never be me. You yearn for some untraditional lifestyle and yet you do exactly that. Wonder why your ass got to check yourself in that clinic, it's because you know you are marrying people below your worth and aren't pushing yourself and being made to do housewife stuff and only be appreciated for that. It's very ironic my friends when you literally back yourself into a corner then cry why your life is limited of many opportunities. I do not live this life. I did not give up on myself as you did and act as if being racist and pathetic and anti intellectual would make up for it.
You people disappoint me because women deserve much better than having you people as the people who get degrees. You dilute women's rights with your bullshit! Dilute education as a self oriented Trump card against people who you don't even know so can be the very worst woman of your little stupid niche with dumb bitch racist friends of the same race and think you are rewarded for being such a snobbery racist who got anyway playing diversity game. Fuck you; the only people who lose are those who think they and their same worst representatives of their race and gender are main characters of the world. I am not that. I never limited myself on anything. I am basically a citizen of the world in culture but these women don't care about anyone but to see theirselves in others and surrounded theirselves with idiots who aren't going anywhere. That is such a waste of a life. Do better. Oh wait, that door is closed to you and if you tried to open it all you do is be racist to people and use them for sex.
I never want people to think that's okay when it is not. My goal is to basically prevent the existence of these people ever again in this mentally unhealthy manner and butthurt mannerism. I was not going to post this saying they stole my superbowl. But I worked too hard for these people to get in my way. Bye, Felicia! 👋
Comments
Post a Comment