Frootloop on the bench.
Thinking back to that day I sat on the different benches and I had a frootloop cereal in my bag. I saw a dude and girl who passed by who reminded me of main characters. My former peers I realized were living their lavish cozy lives whilst I choose to follow my goals and that meant ditching a place that did not respect creativity. This girl in green glared at me. She was hot but some dumb racist fuck who just thought upon you done black thug. It hit me that this is all those girls probably did think of me now under the thumb of indoctrination but when I was there I was a hero. This my friends formal ending to that very dark time on this blog. You know on that day I dreamt of something with the toucan, something highschool and something of the Zino variation as the great thing that would be the next thing. Secretly on that day, the Zino Flyboy work seen in 2019 was created. It's to be said the Magnus Opus of the actual fall 2016 mm culture after all this time is Zino Flyboy. I knew that. I truly did but it's time for you the reader to know that. Hmm, yes, for privileged people and those who jest they are the such truly don't use their minds but it made no sense for me to not overachieve for this. Those people tried to gut my dreams on that September 13.
Why the fuck would a dude not go all out. Gotta do the hardwork was the mission. There is a whole journey to still be made but I think back on that time and truly the work was never completed. I never made the other ten volumes for me doing the hardwork but now, starts a world anew. Imagine instead of me going to that community college, the Zino. Free of everything! The women! The social responsibility! Alas, it's funny; the peeps failed a long time ago and they don't even know it but I did not want them to harm me or anything. I am just not going to sit here... And give away stuff to people who tried to mess with me so very bad.
I have decided to write something for the blog for people who did leave their first college and want to create comics like, " it is three years in and I got all these doubts and all these women building my ego to drag me down". So each day will be something where we get a newsletter about comics that will be very unique and very interesting and yet will continue to grow the roster of " did you forget your baby comics".
You know after the green dress girl looked at me I was like she is the wicked witch. I was like I have no proof of what these women even think so I let it go but it did not cleanse me of the feeling of looking silly and out of place. The people on this campus, idiots and more idiotic than the dumb ducks at that first place. Education, you need to be a human first my dude because they got these little nasty people thinking they entitled to sneer at me or something so stupid that you have mental issues if this is how you treat a stranger. Like my dude, the bleep is wrong with some people. Imagine my shock and surprise that even those people are more sane and moral than those girls coming for me that day. Everything they built up for theirselves they embarrassingly flushed it down the fucking drain.
I was thinking it was like a cycle of days I did not even know. Trying to get back on track with my project Mindgames, Technogothica and make the 2nd magazine. I want you to imagine going to the performing arts center to work on comics before a pointless art class and struggle with strangers coming at you who you know are your lessers and cannot say anything to them such that you want peace and get great inspiration from that nice we go to school and look for better things in life. But people tried their earnest just like in 2005 to make me just another black person. Just think they are entitled to my violence as the dumb fuck idea they have in their head represents. I did not want to be bothered. The day these work women came at me; I just was struggling to get my ideas out and something was very weird with that since like the beginning of the year if not the summer beforehand.
What was Katherine doing at this time? If you don't know who that is, I am not going to explain but literally behind some heinous shit. Gonna lie to me ," oh, we just got to chase our dreams!" As if I am together with her. No, I was not because despite everything she was a Facebook friend but could not bother to respond or say anything for three years pretty much. Home girl in that fall 2013 time was like a golden girl to me. Mariam often gets this role but you cannot like a person who is playing a character to fucking honeytrap you. If at once if I said the word and right way to her entitled regime's way of how women should be commanded she would have hopped skipped and more. At least Katherine is a real person but a person who found confidence in abuse. When I wrote those girls did not care about me then they really did not. They hated me truly. Imagine getting married to that and it just blown up in your face.
Before calamatia I was in peace my plan was going to work. I would transfer back and with the skills I knew be much better for everything and get a gf from one of these fangirls but no. They had to go and ruin it all. Thinking that any future with me was the bad one and they got to ensure I am not in it. An example of women wanting autonomy but acting as if a dude is of oppression when I never really got to speak to them because of circumstances. I would like a world of understanding but they choose to abuse logic, reason, freedom of thought against supporting me and really there is a word for it; hate. After I was attacked if course I decided to not go back to that stupid fucking school with it's stupid dorm and stupid people. Like my dude, I almost died. Get all these dumb ducks who think they know shit to come at me calling me ," boy". Lol, the world is a nasty place. I am going to out some cents aloud there about these down bad people that they alpha losers. You know I should make a website were I pretend to be a loser and draw stupid shit. Like rabbits 24/7 and some gross ass game about abortion or some shit. This is where losers spend their mind. People make bad choices and somewhat it's unacceptable in society to get into other people's romantic business. Have you no shame? My fucking love life is not a fucking show but if it is a show that people want then I give them Zino Flyboy against the wishes of all these people even the alpha loser,herself.
I have to make you understand these women don't deserve love after they did into me what they did and put everything on the street for freaks to get into. I don't even know how these fucking strangers would know this shit, otherwise. These people so disgusting that they weren't content with nearly ending me but literally prove that they aren't baby. They aren't anyone left behind.
Comments
Post a Comment