Under achievers
I don't belong with under achievers. Yes, you may look at me being rude but these people get so much attention on the net and basically try to gatekeep certain things that don't belong to them and ultimately think that they are the only people with the same music tastes, world view, watch anime and etc. Stupid fucking people who just did not graduate college and literally boast how they can do YouTube. The funny thing is that their videos are just shitty interpretations of more nuanced stories in real life and they just tell their side of the story as if it's everything when it's not. There are two sides to a story. I just got to say not every storytime YouTuber is this repulsive entitled clown but you have to realize I am not them. I never dropped out of college. Like bruh, I have two degrees and they just spend all day bragging they are YouTubers and oh, we have friendships with other gatekeepers. It's this stuff I will never champion. Many people will never have a companion or someone to truly be a peer and yes, I do not want to be a peer with those people and neither should you. You should be ashamed of lying to yourself you literally just draw one image or make an indie game and that is where the buck stops. It's all performative. If you truly were an artist you would be aiming for the big goal instead of lying to yourself you have accomplished something to which you haven't.

Comments
Post a Comment