Horny unshackled
There is a certain person I met in spring 2019 called Andrea. It is to say they are just in a long sleeve of religious people who are secretly freaky and like hmm, it stems from people in their religious community hindering their sexual development,sexual self and else that it just comes out all at once. It's a bit of escalation to say that they dropped off the radar of insulting me. No, they just mellowed when given an outlet long denied. I am saying a part of this outlet is bullying and depriving me of even being a person and yet it's also racist because they marry someone else and then try to continue to take " use of you". It's just fucked up and pretty much I think it's funny that these people think of theirselves as religious when they literally are the antithesis of what is preached. Such a contradiction is common in a church. If you ever want to find a freak in the sheets just go to a community college or get with the very nice girl who is very religious and you find something very bent, something very unshackled and something wild. That may be good for a time but also just goes bad over time as they will never accept you or choose you and just basically opt for what is considering warping something consensual into sexual abuse. Yes, this is another series from "Did You forget your baby, comics?!" And here will be doing the following of showing how the religious aren't really at all. Especially in this climate, these people need to catch whatever strays they need to fuck off. I am not going to push Trash Rainy Day Party into that title here but the story will be apart of it. You see currently I am doing a bit of title refinement my friends for the comic label.
Comments
Post a Comment