Ultimate mk mzodern mariam

 There there is no greater fall off than this girl called Miriam yes. This person was a different person than what she is today. In the past was a more normal person with let's say mentally shoes mental issues than good vices. This person I will say I would have liked to have crafted a good life story with. But that is not what happened at all. For what can be said that really much some people who are in power have too much power. Some people think that the election was bad but no I lived under worse situations than that. Whatever Trump could dream of doing; there are many people who have done far worse and ultimately whilst aren't smart to any greater degree- Trump is way more dumb than them.

 You basically you basically have an opportunity to reach a good to reach a good person and keep them good but an old lady an old lady cannot resist the temptation to corrupt them and basically make them into a monster who will never stop and will never quit. They will never see you for never cease for their indulgence in the dark in them. The dark in them is all that is left of them now. This person led the calamatia against me. Whatever organization has conspired against the people she is like the most likely to take it over.

I feel as if I was interrupted from blowing the whistle to see that no one of a celebrity status or other people who have no college experience care about the threat this woman is and that is to their detriment. It matters not to me as my whole purpose was to survive and do what I was supposed to do in the first fucking place. Expose that son of a bitch. So that is what I am here for. You think that just because you did whatever you did that you won and history was deleted. No, I would like to speak that at the beginning of spring 2015 is when the radicalization starting with this girl and others goes too far! This person liked me my dawg and yet they became a vicious enemy just by fall 2016. It took three years to complete their no  return from nothing. As in they cannot come back from this and they are gone forever. 

This person is responsible for such big losses to my creative pursuits and romantic endeavors for that they control, manipulate and are the most powerful of all the women who exist in this order. I am trying to say that these people literally are dumb fucks but this girl is the mastermind. She masters the concepts the others refuse to do and that is why she is true 2nd command to take over when of course chairwoman gets too old to lead which by 2024 if not 2023 they have started to assume full leadership capacities. 

Namely have more harder against me knowing damn well I know everything whilst most of those dumb fucks don't never know she is leader or 2nd and even if they did; they could never seize power. I want you to know this shit. They are responsible for slowing me down. Right now and forever more we are enemies but in the past potential lovers. The time I reached out to this girl in spring 2018 that was like actually a time in history to which she could have been saved. This person already caused me great harm by then but she could have been stopped from becoming worse but yet she became worse. By far it's sad because it's almost as if she wanted to be with a dude as she is the only woman who even responded. It read as "save me" and really much they were annoyed I even remembered them and yet wanted to act as if a dude was responsible for them pretending as if history did not happen. You know what is by far the most annoying shit; this girl making the effort to literally get a dude's attention and acting mad when they don't get it and then when I went out of my way to try to confirm if they did or did not do something bad then they confirm it by this weird behavior. Pretending as if the past did not happen. You know I tried to paint a good picture when I met this girl but it was always marked by the unknown. And yes, this is why she is the fucking leader.  

She never had to be fully indoctrinated. Meeting her was something of a nightmare and you were liked bugged with a virus that made you think you were with a good version of this person to pursue her. I never try to condemn a person I do not know so I gave her a chance but it's ultimately for these reasons when I had the chance to arc for that relationship I refused because what if she was truly a bad person and I have no way to defend myself against a person with certain talents?! And find myself abused by a woman which I feared. Imagine her forcing you to do something you don't want out of fear?! I think that logically I could not be with her until I learned to protect myself which this person does not seem to care about at all. That she is such a bad person if you have to question their sanity and nonviolence stance.

The think I am trying to say to you is that you have dreams of this person as if of a virus and logic against their actions so you are fighting against yourself to do the proper thing and are not sure if they are the ones who tried to stifle and harm you greatly. I am saying that this person is a great manipulator and really much did not want to bare responsibility for the actions but still liked a dude. She was like " that was five years ago". As if trying to escape her behavior. I never was direct about why I was even speaking to her but I knew that mentioning the past would reveal their true intentions and it did. This girl had a freak out and simply thought they were better than me simply because they can pass as white ultimately this is very different than their front before. Pretending they liked black people to get in with the administration's current grift and wanting to be in elitism knowing they at the top. It did not stop them for trying to wish a dude the best as if they twisted by obligation to this organization to be elitist when they wanted to truly indulge. Facing me was a way to let their selves go and be the piece of shit they are today.

This person takes their historical reconstruction so far they want to pretend they know a dude. Their future outcomes and all possible wives and just going the distance to pretend they control a dudes' Nexus of possibilities when they don't. They want to act as if they knew the situations of the college life in our dorm when they never knew anyone,never hung with anyone and just seek to destroy a past they weren't a part of seeking to think they can remake it to include them. Yes, they have gotten everything they wanted since leaving Egypt but literally the past cannot be rewritten and continue to target people critical to a time and a dude. Let us not get into the fact that a dude has to fight especially hard so that any woman I met of any romantic interest never falls into their influence and becomes corrupted by them. In a world we're people actually aren't racist, without flaws to exhibit and great distrust in a dude for the prior and many more reasons ; a dude would just expect people to not turn against you. But in my early ignorance I thought women would stand up for me if they liked a dude but that ain't enough. You must be vigilant and not nonchalant or you can end up with a nightmare and just not only you lose the person but their family does too. To what radicalization that is terrible they will never wake from like a Sleeping Cinderella.

Comments

Popular Posts