Disallus

 Today is the day that is dreaded by the many. The decision for the president impacts the future in so many ways. It even impacts what I would call the soul of humanity. I hope that however this is the election radicalism dies in the Republicans and they stop trying to dictate what life should be to others. That they come to their senses but pretty much whatever the chase no one and me included will be united with the likes of that. These disgusting pieces of shit hindered life, woman autonomy and even the freedom to exist! They are not the best of humanity but the darkness of it pretending to be the light. If there was a Lucifer church then all belong to it. I tire of the act that all people are apart of society well these people who are quick to fire guns especially even at Trump are not good people. Quick to judge, quick to act and quick to perform something that will never get rid of people existing. They have OCD my friends. And just because you say something out the corner of your mouth means nothing. I will still exist. People of many different causes will continue to exist. I have dealt with the nonsense of these proud people since highschool and a dude is not going to pretend that cheering for the Proud Boys is a nice thing. You should vote not for the Trump but for Kamala in the hopes of a better future and removing the world of the scum that are these certain undignified Republicans and bring back dignity to the two party system that some people have become disillusioned with.

Comments

Popular Posts