Mm culture 2015 ultimate.

 Mm culture 2015, I like to think the aggression began on a Friday That's the Spirit by Bmth released. Obama was still president and there was a science Friday presentation with LeBron James. It was more optimistic and the worst was yet to come. I am going to say in hindsight wanting to be with those women was not a pathetic thing. To go back to that college again was to be a goal but I did not know how fake these people were. There was a pair of girls Allison and Laita who literally used to say hello to me and both always wanted to get a dude but yet in a shortcut manner. You know I always wondered what would have happened if calamatia never happened and I did go back to that college? Nothing good my friends I really realize. All those people changed so much in two years as if corrupted by that place. Allison and Laita basically friends no more and Laita no longer even at this school starting that semester. You would be going back to people indoctrinated. By the end of this semester I think I knew they were gone from the people they were but I had no greater physical proof. 

When I started Mindgames; it was attempt at a physical record of things trying to move it out of mind scape things happened and really much I got to say to you that the works I had started on that day all that time ago when That's the Spirit released we're to be the works worked on in 2025 or the new Kyeombi of the time.  I hardly have had time to work on them since Calamatia happened that fall 2016 but there were to be much more mm culture 2015 works even in this time there were supposed to be more comics. I had many planned even as the year ended. I look back on that time as a time of supreme radicalization and one of hypercritical advancement in the creative and motivational fields so crucial to a fight for identity as a human being and to live with dignity against these women subverted against me. 

I never spoke the truth on this time and the whole objective of mm culture 2016 was to have records of my progress and works. You know I never always have the courage to pursue everything or every project and it's like this for every artist so basically when I started Mindgames in  early 2016; I had the chance to do such earlier but didn't.  I instead stop writing on the blog. I wanted not the responsibility of trying to help these manipulated women because I had realized the case of what must have happened. No, way I wanted to be bothered and in fact I just wanted to be left alone. But social responsibility is something I could not avoid. Wrong to like these women and then to leave them there to face a bad faith. Its not my fault what happened to them. But yet if I did nothing; they would continue to go out of control. That comic was a big fuck u to that place and general education indeed. I am not a fan of American education. Certainly it allows too much for grooming, favoritism and things that distract from real value education and this miseducation allows bigots to rise as the great ones they never will be no matter how much they boast. But yet if I had not hesitated to do the right thing ; the result much the same ask don't  control these people. In fact I assure you that they would have attacked harder.

I had many ideas planned and literally could never indulge especially those of the prior times because finding the method came first. I will never be an artist who draws whatever anime is popular. Or anything like that at all. But Mindgames has a depth to it that will be accomplishable by any other human ever unless they are my kid or something but I don't think it's going to be that easy to have a kid with anyone I really like in this life. I know some people think it's easy to have a child with a black person because they are racist. I am referring to these catty son of dumb fucks I went to college with from the first college to the community college and more; everyone is a fucking racist pretty much.  But no, these people tried to get in close and when it was too much or to quote some Katherine," it's too hard" to actually give fuck about me. But yet I knew what it was without proof however but yet no gave a fuck. I fell into depression. I needed motivation. And that is when mm culture was born on that Friday. Without it; no Mindgames and no future anything. I am here to finish what I started ten years ago. To put these people away from me and undo the great injustice to me by them and to them by that cretin who runs the school.

Comments

Popular Posts