The fools.

 The most annoying thing is always having to pander to these people who literally have nothing going on for them in the whole time of my college in fall 2013 and spring 2014  is basically being racist and apart of the " well paying major" of science and math. Whilst they and your parents try to classify you as non normal and needing to be more social when both groups are actually antisocial and you aren't. I think that a dude will be real with ya; I was being way too nice just so I could communicate with people who ultimately did not deserve it but that is just communication. I am not a person who will insult people so much that it prevents from knowing them but I know who these people are and they ain't that great. 

I am going to expand their privileged horizons. Not everyone can live like trash kept in a cage of their own making and that was their decision. There are much better possibilities to life that they foolishly waste clinging to hate and clinging to its flourish as that they have nothing to understand of their true potential. These people are such idiots they see their potential as crazy things but no; that shows how lost they are and aren't anywhere near my equal. I am not living in white privilege land and kudos you don't actually have to be white to be of the such. These people have decided to see things one way and stay that way which is not okay and problematic. Had a great chance to learn but refused to take advantage and thus deserve their failures as never being freed from their cage.

There is so much they waste; I wish it never had to go to waste but yet what is a dude to do? Hope everyone can be friends when they are incapable of living in reality and sadly think their poor efforts actually mattered for anything. They did not. Barely even anything worth of my time to say that they communicated.Nah, anyone who actually could speak past fake friendliness is not even apart of their group. So many times you end up having to fucking not specify who so the actual allies get confused but like I think people can know what bad socialization is. And that is not what I deserve. No, keep you fake love interest in a dude. I could not write that beforehand in fall 2016 but like yea- I don't need fools.

Comments

Popular Posts