Q; technogothica park of gears, bad union
To dehumanize and relegate me a fiction whilst craving sex that was her addiction. I canvased her slender flat frame. Felt the weight of my world on hers and went to the town of the pound in her small mound. Rapidly like furious 7 and nitro 7 I was going so hard that the crispy creme never would measure up or fill up to what was now present there. Addiction as her butt was not big, I had so much warmth in the shower pushing her to the wall with force but with some gentle as if I solved the physics problem of gears. The gears would be made out of light and some would be physical to work together a machine not redundant. I moaned. She moaned and then was peace in between the breathes and it was like she was always going to be with me and she was always going to be there in my life with me but that was a mistake. A bad union it was.
Comments
Post a Comment