Another thing!

 These women had and still have tons of potential.  I am not angry that the people did not end up with me but that they literally have wasted their potential and their lives on nonsense that will never actualize. It's like a legacy program they in. That cheapens their reproductive autonomy and their future descendants ' lives. To not go into too much detail they are the antithesis of woman rights pretending they are the champions of it whilst acting as if a person like me is trying to force them to be a housewife or some bullshit. I know this because these people think too highly of their selves and really much think that by this legacy program you refusing to be with them as dictated makes you an enemy. When no, it makes you sane and unproblematic. Like dude you don't know how uncomfortable this shit is.

I came from a place with not any great opportunities to date anyone my age. So socially a person was behind. Truly I am going to say this only because I am a black person and only I can say this; trapped with ghetto people mostly black and Latina and few white and Asians who mostly were that same archetype. People who literally have no sexual knowledge and you are like playing with fire even speaking to them. You hope that when you go to college you are faced with people who have better knowledge and aren't trying to push you into something you do not want to do which is what almost a great majority of her homegirls in college just try to make you do.

Make you swear allegiance to something that is not real. Try to make you contribute to a racist legacies program which includes you sacrificing yourself to just be dude having sex to create children to go to a school with what money? Oh, basically by being a clog in the wind as if you have no dreams and no comic aspirations. Not to even mention how racist the idealisms are literally explains how some people would be acting in that place. You were not there 24/7 my dude also you don't know the shit I seen not heard. You know in my tellings of events all these years- nothing even come close to the truth as I leave in countless times people need to go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. As in to say that there is a dark nature of the place that you can never know the actual level of it as you are not a participant in this legacies idealism. That like populism everyone believes in will make the world better. But everyone being half white will not change anything.

I will not be a Latino or a black person who believes this nonsense. I could never be with these people despite me being delusional for years to people's clear behaviour of problem; calamatia made me realize the truth and I was much free for it. I realized it was not my fault at all and I just wanted a chance to have a normal human life with sane women my own age doing things people the same age do which is not sex by the way but live together and have a life together. You understand me? This is all a person wanted! To pursue comics, get a college education and be with women my own age.

Some people in their due diligence to like a person got me confused. I truly thought they wanted a dude but nah, they want you to contribute to something evil and you deprived of what they seem to be want to give them the benefit of the doubt whilst not wanting to get roped into that. You have no true proof this is what they believe aside from the apparent aggressors to which you feel sorry for leaving that spring 2014. Now, I feel sorry for the many because there is no legacy program truly and you have wasted your effort and not gotten with people who would have been for you if you did not believe in the bullshit.

I truly wished we lived in a world where Hillary Clinton could become president. Or Kamala Harris did but like literally if you were for women's rights tell the old bitch to get out of the bedroom. Stand up for yourself and others and stop thinking you are expectational when you are literally just a normal person. I wished someone would have stood up for me upon being challenged to betray a person but no you dudes just sat there and let yourself be subverted. What man or woman wants someone so fickle. You change as long as power demands it or a fake guide to gain power is there. You were never going to make it far with me in this life even if you weren't a part of this legacy program. You claim that a dude wants to make you a housewife as if everything is predetermined.  No, you decided everything was and that leaves no recourse for me to even ever have a say or exist. The irony is that your loose of true autonomy is predetermined by you believing you are oppressed or that you are fighting something predetermined. You hate me that much don't look at mk mzodern, don't look at Kyeombi and don't think I am to be a match with you because that is true hatred. You lost everything you could have been with or without a dude to pure hatred. Never dated a dude. Never had the courage to. Want to make these stupid actions and statements. Ignore that you are doing wrong and that is why you will never amount to much.



Comments

Popular Posts