Disallus 2

 The stupid thing is that people want to act as if they control the process of democracy with these stupid third party candidates. Ever since that terror incident in 2023 forced me into hiding and to use another twitter, I have not had the insight into these different Twitter accounts I followed. It comes to be from Many Hernandez and tiktok that not only is Jill Stein actually a closeted pro-israel clown but her running mate wants a complete nationwide abortion ban. They basically are Republicans scapegoating as liberal progressives under a third party which is to say that if you hope voting for President means anything for Palestine then you are sadly mistaken. These former Jill Stein people now want you to vote for another even lesser known candidate. 

Not even worth promoting their names at this time but I saw this last night on twitter and I was like",dumbasses" them all. All voting for these 3rd party candidates takes away from the Democrat candidate and literally people need to accept that this democracy will always be a two party democracy. The delusion and the fake performance of these people is like hilarious to even witness. There is too much at stake and literally whatever you do will not make anything better for the people of Palestine! It in fact will make life much harder for you. Tariffs on groceries will make everything more expensive. Not more mandatory healthcare which is a regression. No more education for everyone. No more porn. No more mixed couples. No more freedom of religion as Christianity is so ingrained in all government decisions. Just so you pretend you do shit! Fuck these people and even more these newbie candidates I only hear about since last night.

Not one person should care about these pretentious we got progress individuals at all when they seem to destroy anything that can happen good.

Comments

Popular Posts