End the 2005 illegal hate today!

 This this girl would always say hello to me while I'm past in the hallway. This is why I was aghast that this other girl that was her roommate at the time in mid spring 2014 was basically assuming that she was a slut + whore combination. Even if such that she was the case I think that there was nothing wrong with that. For what I'm just saying is that they're a better ways to communicate an idea without having to drag this poor girl down. These two women both Latinas and one is a white tending one and the one who has color is the slut + whore combination ?! I did not like this. This girl literally was not a good person. This girl I thought liked me because as Facebook friends you can look at what your friends are listening to on Spotify and she was like no boundaries my dude. A day to remember and other artists she would listen to just because I just listened to it. 

In spring 2014 this girl emulated me putting cookies into a paper napkin at the the diner as in this time I would eat with her and this other dude. Nearing the end of spring 2014 and my time at the first college; this girl drops her boots and forgets them in the lobby. The first thing this person does is blame the person of color Latina who is the janitor of this particular part of the dorm. I am like I got your boots in this Facebook group because I knew they would either be thrown away or put in lost n found to which I do not even think they was really one officially in the dorm. I did this because I thought it was the right thing to do. I really did not do it to get at this girl even if a person thought she was cute in a book nerd way.

 She was dating this white fucc boi at the time. I just have the boots by the door and she comes by to get the boots. It's like there is an air of suspicion and she is just thinking too hard about such a simple thing. I am not trying to sleep with this girl. If a dude was to be doing that; it definitely would not be with her as to say that a person liked the illusion of who they pretended to be. A kind and nice person but really a piece of shit who hates their own people, mocks a girl who is her roommate with unclaimed idealisms at least to me at that time and literally is kinda too clingy to me when she chooses to date this white fuck boy. 

Like, her  whole thing is to be like she is white my dude. When I am telling you this; this is like a nerdy shy girl in my eyes but is actually demeaning to her true identity as a person who is actually that whore + slut combination with malice not chalice and yet in my eyes nerdy wordy acting as if she the it girl when literally no one even knows this girl. I am glad I could boost her confidence. But like man, this girl grabbed the boots out of my hand and I am just not gonna make a big deal out of it. I never see her again but on Facebook with all her white boyfriends and yet I can only think about her hostility to other Latinas. Like bruh, who do you think she voted for?

Latinos are not just about this ,"deport migrants". Or this media framing since 2005 that they are illegals but have so much nuance because they are humans. I am trying to say to you that there is no one good in this whole story but the janitor. The roommate was doing things and this girl was doing things and both are wrong. I also demeaned this girl much like people demeaned me thinking of her as a nerd. Yet I did the least of the wrong but that is to say these people are not these media stereotypes and humans are humans regardless of race. End the 2005 illegal hate, today.

Comments

Popular Posts