Mindgames podcast
I basically started Mindgames with a completely drafted comic that I did not truly finish but I look back and I say to myself; I scuttled the project and that I should have just continued on paper later on in that year by the time I started the fall 2016 version of it aka the first version pre calamatia. This version of the story was a new continuity. Later on a dude would in the fall 2016 create two different versions of Mindgames.
One for Lezhin's comic book contest and another for just trying to get back into the previous version but yet even before all that it's like during that time I could not access the previous early 2016 ideas. Even today these drawings hold up. The digital one I put online just to say Mk Mzodern is back was okay but crucially missed a great point. Objectivism. There have been so many different versions of Mindgames but it better much has been unmoved since 2020 as a theme. I did update it last year and some would say this would be a last minute update but yeah better than never. I am going to make a video series about it's progress over time of 2016 to now. It will include what I did the specific days as well.
Comments
Post a Comment