Jaya of Monster
Keela is Evil may become Jaya of Monster as in I can see potential in the work but the characters and story will have to be changed. Like this girl Keela wanted a story about a villain taking over the world. No great direction but like legally speaking they like handed over any ownership by saying, " keep the drawings". Me writing this down is proof of the agreement. So if Jaya of Monster makes future big bucks then good. They cannot get any money. I think that a person might make a series of this but later. I would not choose to begin a series with this aire of drama and I am trying to get back time and money spent after this individual did not want to pay. So if I get $500 in sales on gumroad I will be good or in donations per the series and/or Lottery Mail then it will be good.


Comments
Post a Comment