End; mk mzodern recovery
I will never settle for less but I want to speak especially on how hard the last two years have been. Never did I recognize the power of hate and the power of hate against me. We humans live a fragile existence in the blink of an eye everything can change. As I in maybe it was all fake anyways. When you spend countless and numerous nights with these different study then watch a movie pals in college for the 1st semester only for them to abandon you forever; was it real. It was not. I have to say much of my audience is built on these type of people and sadly it just means like how they have treated their lives and social responsibilities; it's a joke to say that I cannot get anyone to buy any one comic to even get that first initial audience. YouTube was like," we gonna ban you" just recently and it killed all hopes of my continued sales. Indeed,no one cares about my life nor these comics but come here in the spirit of hate and damnation of me. I will never settle for this.
For years hindered and yet just by my own efforts for what I have been caught up in is lifted. Thinking back on fall 2016 what I really needed to do was complete Mindgames, Shark on Campus, Technogothica, Dream One New York and actually create new original ideas and make comics after them. Secondary, I needed to basically backout of whatever a person was stuck in with all these fake people from that college respectfully I was thinking then. I also needed to create new ideas for the earlier time at the community college in fall 2016. Complete the Cubic x Worlds project. My objective was to graduate college and get some sort of romantic life. You can say some of these things happened but never as they should. A dude was put in pain for the people who acted insufferably.
In what I call the Recovery, let me talk about the day to day runnings of the distant 2016 with cool comics and videos too! And let's see if people would doubt the tenacity and strength of me coming back from a near death experience. Going to be like it always was supposed to be and this will serve as the day to day long of projects as of the past. There is a day to day account of fall 2016 but I can do better.
Comments
Post a Comment