Y&B; You can be a Bitch and a Bitch^2 making you a Bitch^3.
I have not the time to tell what I am actually doing right now. I do not. Often it makes things very much harder to even do when you know people are against you. I remember to that fall 2019 where I tried to make a story for Mindgames and tried to use facebook to garner an audience which is laughable because you can literally get more attention posting to a dating app then there. But greatly, the most shameful thing is that I was making a story so totally not even connected to any reality of living people persons on this earth and here goes some quack from my friend group reporting my blog in my time of need. This was in the big downturn of the end of google + and I had no audience. Often after an incident that came at the expense of this famed ally with mental issues; I only got 1 view per post which was a low! I am to say the so called friend reported my site for harassment just because he wanted to believe I was speaking about people whom he did want to have sex with in the capacity of the comic and just was angry and belligerent I had made this comic. There had been some not ever real competition with me and this dude.
This dude was a dude that literally tried to best you at which girl you were trying to be with when no one was even up to such a charade nor even the women foremost. Its to be said the dude had and does have ego problems and really thinks of himself as the most moral and the best "friend" when in reality everything he does is to please himself that he is good when he is not. They must of thought they were doing a favor foremost befriending me on facebook and then following my page but they could not handle something that was not even relating to them because everything has to be about them. Just realize their real motives for hanging out with an Allison and Sharon and just placate this into comic not even related to them in any sort of manner. Especially the them that is them would not tolerate the shit of this dude if they knew how trifling, dishonest, gross and petty this person was. Could never find the peace inside himself to say, " you know what-that dude is my friend or someone who I want to pass off as a friend as so I ought to not get in between him and the girl he is talking to". The great thing is that this dude could never help himself but to try to rip people apart. I am to say there was a time where 5 dudes could be vying for the same woman but upon hearing about everyone else's interest in this girl would only motivate him forward and worse to treat so called friends even worse than he already treated them. Talking about girls watching boys who are watching girls who are watching women who are watching boys and them women in them newyork streets watching men do the handstands during sex who are watching women watching girls have sex with boys who are looking to women on porn. This is all a joke against Herschel Walker aka the last sentence but really-all this dude could spun out was nonsense and people would listen to be but kind. My gosh and wowzers! You mean this dude was a belligerent self indulgent asshole who swarmed and cared only about himself and would backstab everyone to the effect that no one hung out with him after a while? Imagine the guy from Pysch aside from Gus and this is how the guy sounded and he was fucking annoying and not funny like the dude in that show who is called Spencer by the way.
My gosh and hague almighty you mean this dude would 6 years later report me for some shit he alone and only he can see and me being aware of his real creepy behavior around women especially a sit down talk with a girl caleld Katherine about his behavior from her; realize that all along this dude should have been just socially beaten to a pulp instead of me being lenient everytime he mistepped and just fooled around in my personal affairs with a woman making me look bad and showing me up. This dude is like a kid who has no ability to understand what the fuck he is doing is just wrong! Like man no one asked you to project your deepest insecurities and dreams into my work and get me banned from posting to facebook. He did me a favor really after he the one follower off that MK MZODERN page I was trying to get up and revive reported my page and namely just allowed my blog to just go silent with views! I got so many followers in return saying how unfair it all just was but I never explained the scope of it then. I am to say that what would happen if a person remade the comic that triggered this rence guy again but better to an entire audience of people so that their dumb behind is basically cucked by people who actually understand the art and the characters within and not his own self repressed fantasty which try as he might will never happen because no one even respects him as he thinks he is but just keep him around for fun and laughs like a pet. A pet you have to wash, feed and cleanse of fleas. Its funny that the dude is nothing more than a bitch trying to get people to be but his bitch. The irony and how circular it is- but apaprently the dude thinks he has gotten away with something he has not.
Behold folks, the comic this dude tried to prevent from even reaching the masses but I guess he will fail. There is nothing he could do really when facebook does not own anything herein and really much;this would never be harassment when what he did was it. He never had to follow my page and never had to assume nonsense about my art work and demean it and devalue it. I never will like a person who sees my art or any art and just runs all crazy like a chicken with its head cut off thinking they are valid with any nonsense they come up about it never even trying to be knowledgeable about it at all.
Comments
Post a Comment