Some type of opening.
Where a person was talking about things; they were surely interrupted and for a surely petty and disgusting means I was interrupted I won't be again. Modern people deserve better rights and literally should not have to go toe to toe with secret nazis or christofacists or racists just to even be. Live in an era where people can pretend to be your friend when they are actually your enemy. When I was interrupted in fall 2016 and then in fall 2019 with Mindgames; I realize some people use the myth of togetherness to target people who are basically good people but are just those who are undesirable because of their race or something they figure they are lower than them. I come to the great conclusion that ultimately people need to be put in their place.
I just revel in the thoughts of this conversation I had recently with this girl from college. Pretty much a naive little mother fucker. A very naive little mother fucker who never realizes bare bone shit about people whom they even hang out with. This woman just didn't know what was said behind her back and really much would have this concern about me which I can say is fake. She would say when I reached out that, people were wondering were you went. Her scope of people was rather limited and really limited to kinda of the most unsocial and hostile people there even were. I laughed to myself when she said that my roommate cared that I was missing who of course slept with every imaginable girl he could get his hands on regardless of any care or consideration to the actual people or anyone who was supposed to be their friend. She said the dude whom threatened to shit in my hair cared. They did not. They were just glad their natural enemy was gone. You don't think this dude with the shit threat was just trying to be with this girl and frankly was open about it behind her back when apparently the girl was bisexual and not interested in him! Or that roommate was not just hanging around just for an opportunity to sleep with her. Its to be said that people just want to be sleeping with snakes and be lied to over and over again to soothe some narrative in their head.
This person thought the three of us where friends but in all reality sense; were enemies who just tolerated each other so that violence never occurred and no one got kicked out. That is the civility people had but that does not me anything it was friendship. In fact; if a person appeared to be hanging out with the shit threat dude it was only because they could not go into their own room because of the roommate and his various activities which I did not agree with especially with him fucking up the room with his vomit the first few days and a stench that would linger for a long time. This woman is stupid I am to realize. Naïve? No, this person attributed their loss in communication with me to these two dudes not giving her the contact information but really I was "friends" with these dudes on facebook and she was a friend of them both so how in the fuck did she just miss out? This person reconstructed reality to keep the sense that we were friends when its apparently we weren't and she was just compliant in not being a real friend to me even though that is what she wanted to be.
Reconstructed reality; but you see I know the truth. I in all actuality; I believe I tried to friend her and she accepted me but really much she never spoke to me at all and frankly after fall 2015-I decided to unfriend her because she just did not seem mentally stable. She would be the one to date this crazy girl who I thought I could make into a friend but this woman would backstab her and they all fell out of favor with this girl. I mean this crazy girl was friends with my roommate, the shit threat person and their group of people but unfriended them. I took this to mean something and I did not want in on this drama. The girl herself was fake and even crazy does not abide by that. She pretended as if she was good will but wanted to be ignorant of the abuses of her so called friends. Delusional. This person would believe anything to soothe their behind. You could unfriend her and the powers that be have her believing that you did not unfriend her. Its funny how someone so called "smart" can be so mentally ill and so led around and believe anything. She and the Allison aren't so different and there are so many of these people around. They want to believe everything but what is the truth and have no courage to live in real reality but just "cute make believe". They are people who say "racism does not exist" and believe everyone gets along when they don't. They are imbeciles who ultimately just believe and deceive theirselves everything is this cutesy reality when its not and blame people who are actually wronged as the means of being the antithesis of this reality. That these people threaten their cutesy reality and are enemies thus when only they reveal the truth. Its to be said these people have Stockholm syndrome. Side with people who aren't their benefactors but have used them and have abused them whether they want to realize it or not. You can find this shit even in the current republican party. Those who vote for republicans get nothing out of it and really much just help rich people get ahead and rights be taken away from those everyday citizens. So much fake news will you believe.
Getting into this conversation this person never question as to why in their story it would seem my roommate and shit theater would even not help her get my contact info when I was their facebook friend. They would not even in this fictionalized version of things they wanted to tell. They don't even remember the real truth theirselves. Attributing their loss of me to no one knowing my last name and frankly thinking I was somewhat not friends with these people until I corrected them not to the truth at all but to the fact that these people were my facebook friends and implied that if they did not give a person a contact it was because they were malicious. They tried to make up for this saying that it was their fault but in reality-I think I had already friended them before I left that college so what? She was the one who never spoke to me and then and there never wanted to speak to me but hear the nonsense of rumors and love and live in that shit instead of speaking to me. Only because nearly ten years have passed and the influence of a place has waned but still corrupts a heart that possibly longs for a past friend; do they even want to speak now. I don't think they ever replied to anything I sent them in the past when I left that college. They thought they were better than me and really much that is all they had thought from the get go. Pretending they knew me and my struggles when in this conversation when I explained where I had been they said "I did not know you were into comics at all". Like I was just a mascot and not real person and frankly people want to come off with this nonsense that black people are all together when they aren't. Mostly of this group this woman could be considered of was just full of black people and middle eastern people. I only in part was included in their niche by even associating foremost with the girl separate from everyone else. But as a common trend if you know them first; people aren't loyal and especially you just will be brushed aside like froth. What bullshit. At least this person was stupid enough to even speak to me as really much this type of reality avoidance is so common in these people; its bad that they aren't diagnosed as mentally ill.
Tell me people, does a person harbor away from the terrible truths? I don't especially when it comes to these women. I can tell you that I have believed the same type of things this girl does about people not even knowing them but yet I never did invest in parasocial relationships and always tried to get to know people until I did to clear up these misunderstandings. This woman was just lost to the make belief to which I was never. Only wanting to speak to people when they surely missed them and realized that if they did not speak to them then; they would go their whole lives believing basic nonsense about them. The person would become an enigma like a lost lover in a crowd after the victory of World War 2. I am to say that really much they just never actually escaped. When I said that I was not friends with the roommate or shit threater who is a friend of the dude who reported my facebook page; this person went into what could be said shock and marked the message with an unhappy face. I did not pry them into drama of the past about their dear friends because I really did not care if they lived in delusion or not. Shortly after they said they were glad meet me again and get reacquainted they just left me hanging as if it was too much for them to face that they were wrong about things from the start and that the good olde past of fall 2013 and spring 2014 was not that great. It was not that great. This person will stay asleep never realizing that no grown woman should ever be friends with a grown man who already has a kid with another woman especially when that man has it out for them. Never realizing that they would not agree with the bad side of this dude and his "shit in hair comment threats" that were supposed to be funny. I namely am to say;fuckety fuck-you have to be stupid and compliant with wrong and evil to never see the truth. And if you cannot be bothered to see your so called, "friend's" reality then you aren't a friend but an imposter who postures they are a friend which this girl is and which Allison in the same sort pretends to be a romantic hopeful.
I don't think a person deserves this shit but alas; I just wanted to see what would happen if I contacted them again after all this time when in prior they did not even budge so compliant in a loony toony bin reality propped up by higher education and them wanting to believe their friends moral. If a crazy person ever rebelled against these ideas; they realized it was not even the sane route any smart person would go and ergo crazy does not equal stupid. A person knows what crazy they want and very much an individual stayed the course of want would smart people crazy and not dumb dumb crazy.
Comments
Post a Comment