A even greater reason why a person will remain single.

      Greatly, I express that I will not ever be telling a woman my future plans for any comic book company or whatever. I think for all the wit people could possess they choose to be dumb, sheep and just stupid. I don't think a person realizes the level of idiocy that can come from highgrade "intelligent" people who have never created a comic and yet malign it; the whole process. I think its self degrading that in general women seek to suggest that comics are a male oriented thing and a thing not worth anything until its a live action movie. The fucking shit is that crap? I am to say not at all women are like this but mostly in real life you aren't going to find someone who is a webcomic creator of any high status or effort that is even going to treat you well or even look upon you in any great status when they are just egoistical and full of theirselves and ultimately loathe the thought of people who are straight and mostly then are black. They just think you are lying, you are ghetto because you are black, only want to socialize with them to have sex and ultimately promote the idealism of their superiority to a level that is just unreal and immoral. If you do find some woman who can create comics and has a good deposition to straight men who also create comics and are black-you have found the absolute unicorn. 

Most webcomic creators who are women aren't even straight and just think that everyone knows that when you meet them in public but no-you just come off as a person who is aggressor to them simply because you are straight and they refuse to get past their entitled view point that everyone ought to know what they are from the start when no one could. Really much have a whole mental issue of being taken advantage when let's say people just want to do normal social pursuits. Then you just have women who hate comics and just fall into the lines of being confident ignorant assholes. Let me tell you; nothing is worse than pretending to have interest in something you don't and then using what people have an interest in ergo what is really important against them. I think you won the lottery there in trying to even get to know a person. You did not because you really just went out of your way to fuck with people and pretend they have your interest when they don't and really much just belittling them by being kind. No one needs fake kindness and you can shove it up your fucking ass. So what I am to say is that women who don't have an interest in comics are just people who ultimately hate because they think its useless and that it does not make money but have to wait for the validation from Hollywood to even think its worthwhile. Never realizing that the comic book movies whilst good and close to the comics can never actually replace them and really much neither medium is worthless but yet they will still think comics are. Its to be said that really much if you cannot get me to trust you with anything I actually inspire to do there is no means there could ever be a fucking relationship. 

No fucking man is going to skimp around and fucking do shit in private like being a superhero with a secret fucking identity. There is no point to that especially the cause of it would even be you; the women who hates comics and/or loathes a person because they also a comic book artist but you think that they aren't progressive enough or even good enough. I feel that if a person has to be LGBT to even speak to a comic book creator that is a women and not be seen as a "threat"; then that is just bad and forgive a person for trying to even be with women in any good way that is normal to do. People act as if you try to carry them off somewhere but you are just speaking with them and have no knowledge that they don't like men. These people are just nasty people at the end of the day. Sure, LGBT people face discrimination but a person has to have class and morals for people to even give a fuck at the end of the day and just not expect people to roll over because "their sexuality has been in power". Such bullshit as people literally don't know how gay and hand maiden's tale Rome actually was. I am to say that you cannot be with people who are against you and your identity ounce for ounce of who you actually even are. I am to say that no one is going to ever pretend to be something they aren't for someone who si not even worth it. Someone is fucking dumb, retarded, egoistical and openly just full of theirselves in great absurd opinion to the harm of your actual identity. Greatly no one is going to shack up with some Christofacist lady to whom which they aspire to do is to go to church. No one is going to be with some idiot who cannot even envision anything but some utterly convenient words which are just used to create modern evils and past evils as well.

I have to say that greatly in college when I was being nice, I was being open to the opportunity that relationships could form and that people would respect me and my efforts. People however just could not even get over the race part of anything or their own little ego to be anything in the first place. Some girl wanted to be all friendly and even at one point saying that everyone would band together to pay for my room and board if I could not pay for another semester of living at the college. Yet never did this person even know about my comics at all and ergo when they learnt about them; ultimately just ghosted me. Its to be said that there is no place for these people actually when you cannot even speak what your ambitions are but get shutdown, attacked, people trying to stall the pipeline, people enticing other people to attack you to stop your ambitions and just people  trying to mull what is you and what you are even doing. Fuck these people. Its to be said that in college no relationship was going to make it because comics are just a no go for the people therein. A relationship cannot even succeed when one party is against the efforts of another. I would say these people were even against me from the beginning just because of what I was doing. I look back and realize no one needs this crap.

Its to be said things only get worse in time when you realize people who start later than you have an advantage simply because they are gay and fit in with the whole LGBT movement of things and whilst its good-the who webtoon market is gatekeeped by LGBT people and really much its plenty anti-black as well so never could you even  hope for anything easy and really much realize that if anyone is into comics and is a women that they must be fucking gay, anti black and against you. When I mean against you; people want to make you- a simple dude out to be the villain that is. Even worst a criminal rapist who is out to get them just because you even dare look at them. I am to say this comes not from any incel banter but from what I have experienced in reality. There is to be said that greatly I get nothing from supporting these webtoon artists who gatekeep everything. I get nothing. No matter how long a person searched in the college environment there was no one who was an equal. No one worth sharing anything with. Just hateful retards who should know they are hateful retards who think too highly of theirselves. Never again will a person do what? I will never divulge to any women some shit about my comic book plans.  Why the fuck would anyone after a social realm so hostile and filled with people playing pretend nice and virtuous on so many means. I would why so many of these webtoon creators got to always push black men as being gay just so they can include them in their story? Its just to "defang people" as if they are venomous snakes and to look down upon them and in such the whole ideal of diversity politics is bullshit with these people as the same thing Christianity is to Christofacists aka republicans. I am to say that they really want to shuttle all black men as harmful rapey beasts which prevent them from being them and being the main character. I just am to say if anything that is the utter downfall of the internet is that these webcomic people remain unchallenged and really much are harmfucl to the causes they want to be behind. They aren't for anything at all and really much it just goes to show you how you can never win with any type of women and no matter where you fucking go. This school, that school and that school( I have been to many) and then the internet; there is no solace and there is no scorn like a woman.

The utter nightmares a person gets from seemingly telling a sane person who unravels because they are foremost idiots and foremost cowards of the idea that anyone would put effort towards comics. Just so afraid of the idea of them doing the such that its pretty laughable at the start but quickly becomes an everyday terrorism. I rather fight a bitch than tell them my comic book company ideas because that is what you will be doing at the end with these entitled, twisted and cowardly people attack you! Alas, what can that say about our society; people have a fear of comics and anything deal with them even to the level of it being a legitimate job but these same people will watch a Marvel movie.  Its so idiotic that is sad and fucked up and it needs to stop.



Comments

Popular Posts