Vena

 Vena.

2013

Saw Vena outside a classroom I was going to go into it was english. Developed a crush. It would seem to be mutual.

Looked for opportunities to speak with Vena in class. The teacher named Venna was not so nice and very prohibitive of conversations in this class unless it was to hear herself be praised.

Often tried to reach Vena after class but would be called by the teacher after class or would be too slow.

Saw them around the dorms but could never speak to them due to the people being around trashy, unkept, evil and really self absorbed that talking to her around them would put a target on your back and just malign any good grace you could even be getting from Vena.

The teacher was getting annoying by their ransom of me and proclaiming I was sleeping when I was not. It become a fight to try to reach Vena before she reached the campus but I was too slow for it all.

Caught Vena talking about me with others but it was too odd for me to approach and really much I think a person should respect a woman's interpersonal space with their friends and their family to not come off as overtly egoistical.

Vena passed by my door and I wanted to ask her out but I did not think it'd be approriate but in all chances this was the only one I actually had rather two to three chances in the either semesters.

Some promise was made to Vena and we aspired to see each other.

In a great sum of mediation we were together.

Would see Vena around and she would wave but with other dudes. I did not know what to do and she would pass by and wave and I would say hello but she would keep on going and so I stayed put. I would go to be decent to not expect that any reaction would be good if I just held my door open and paused to speak to her. Maybe she was going to get the wrong idea.

2014

I pondered alot about Vena but the one thing that got me going was that I could no longer stay at a place that was actively hunting an individual. Between the door opening whilst Vena would be there would be a mention or whisper that I was trying to harm her in the sexual manner and so I think a person was pressured to not say anything in the end or be looked upon by the witchhunt as a more than viable prey.

Vena never seemed to notice the great snakes around, the great dangers around and then I started to realize how many snakes where around her and that if I got her made the target of a witchhunt then truly it would be bad. 

There was one time in the elevator I could have spoken to her but I realized it would do more harm than good in this place. These people would just lead her into any illusion and she would just follow it into danger and be victimized by these people especially dumb dude I will call Cheddar the Rat. So many people willing to do harm, was this even a place of education.

Vena waved to me one last time and that would be the last time she could even be a potential lover.

A summer would pass and there would be nothing; I hoped one day I would go back stronger for Vena and be able to finish what I started in that toxic place but never knew that walking away was the best blessing. I would not quit dreaming of Vena for years even through betrayals indeed.

End of Summer 2014/ Fall 2014

Vena was the one who actually arranged all the attacks against me from the different people and if there was to be a group of people hunting you-she had placed herself at the head and for the reason that she was already a lost cause. Not even a group of months could pass by and she was already done being loyal but pretending to be so as if to cash on some imaginary social points or bounty by the twisted inner society of a learning place. I however, Astry thought she was an innocent princess but those snakes especially Cheddar the rat had gotten to her and rather she wanted to believe the stuff she believed. I did not know this until much later.

Despite me not knowing and her seeming to be absent she was always there spying on me and looking for the best opportunities to get her social bounty and basically play the maiden a person had promise to save. They used the promise they had made and any connection to me to defame me as a item and a product and never a person. This would continue on for years. She herself would appear many times in different places and I would never realize it was her until much later.

2015

She continued to motivate others to attack me all throughout this year and even attacked me many times herself but I did not know this. Not at all.

2016

Again she would cometh and coordinate attacks even when things were on the down turn and her type of people were kicked out of whatever was once sponsporing them and helping the school in its fantasy witchhunts and its secretive and not so secretive attacks.

2017

Apparently attacking people became so hard after the fall of whatever sponsor they had. She played into the maiden role and contacted me again in the same Christmas period that promise was made three years ago so she knew what she was doing. She knew it and really much I did not know what she was doing at the time but a person was just taken advantage of really much. Thinking there was a chance but would later realize if she could organize people to attack you-she would have just called or contacted you if she really wanted to be with you but no she just wanted to use a person.

2018

She would continue playing maiden but also resurfaced after an absent period in her attacks. I still did not know it was her. Nothing would happen this fall 2018's Christmas at all but I realize that she was around.

2019 

This would be one of the last years she would be able to attack a person and they would not know. Surely I began to become cautious as the herd of haters shrink or fell off through tiredness or wanting to play "nice civilian" as people started to settle down and wish not to carry their dangerous idealisms forward into their children to point attention at theirselves and their pasts for others to discourage and punish them for.

2020

The year of 2020; they continued their behavior but not as much for some reason and really much their attacks would be greatly hindered for this year. I started to suspect similarities between the two personas and really much hated that it could be true and that I was being played. If only a person had confronted this Vena alot of damage to a person's social life and other's lives not even being enticed into what can be described as a life of crime; these things would have been avoided. I got suspicious when Vena came back wanting to reminise about fall 2017's Christmas.  I ultimately am to say a person was not being smart by accepting their bullshit.

2021

I learned that Vena was the person who had done alot of harm all these years but it was not nice when the relevation of my knowledge struck her. She became violent and furious and that is to be said the very end of anything that was a loving persona from her but everything was replaced with the individual who had always done harm. Planned the attacks on me and persuaded people who needed not to be pushed towards evil into it. I am to say I looked upon this person as a gross individual who I had wasted years on. They later attacked me with their great friend Lara often into the deep of the summer. Vena and Lara would come back again and again to attack me over and over again throughout the year entire together or one alone in their own ruminations and malice about me.

2022

Lara essentially quit bothering me as she had a daughter and did not want to be the "odd man out" or be found out for all the shit she had done to the general public because that would mean that she would ultimately face time for actual crimes. Vena however would continue and to this day hovers at any chance to attack me as if a villain from Batman's Rogue gallery.



Comments

Popular Posts