Dating app experience (1)

 Dating game summary. Recently a person has tried something a someone like an ex told me to do, "maybe you should invest in online dating". Maybe you should not be such a dick. Anyways, I thought it was a valid thing to explore but all these dating platforms are just rigged and really much you have more chance of being with people overseas by this means than anything else. Yes, folks I went to one of those localized foreign places where people can talk to certain people of a certain region and yes I choose the Philipines. 

Boo.

The first app I downloaded. Everything was going good until a person ran out of points to message people who actually occur on the app's social media sphere. You really did not get good matches ever at all from the liking and disliking segment akin to Tinder's famous swipe right or left. I mean the first person I got was some 20 year old woman who dropped out of highschool, was a furry and really much only wanted to be a housewife so that she never had to work and really much in her own words, " did never want to work". I am not one of those republican kind of people to be about things and say, "get a job" but this person had a lack of any real effort in their life and just was not trying. I think that if you drop of highschool you really are just making life hard for yourself. 

The girl herself was otherwise okay and to say that this communication only lasted a few hours in the night to morning as I took pictures of my comics. The other person that matched with me rather the first before furry girl was  to never contact me. Another woman did match me but in her pictures it seemed that she had a boyfriend and that brings me to the greatest problem with Boo; it has too many people on the site who are looking for a third wheel. They are looking for people to be okay with them being a 2nd citizen to some highschool sweethearts or their long time relationships.  I am to say that people want to be picky with the particulars of people down to their personality and astrology sign.

Boo is a special site in the regard that it attempts to match people by their personality types and astrology signs but really much is really lacking in any success stories. It often does get it right when people will talk to each other when it says, " they have potential". but never do these people stay long enough for anything real to happen and oh they will never message you. Ultimately its you who messages them and things just go south for there as these people eventually ghost you. I am to say they again have a social media portal on the app itself where people can post anything but nudes and anything that is not hateful rather. I myself posted art on there and it got more views than anything I ever posted on Instagram in a short while. The app seems better as a replacement for facebook than anything of dating in this regard as most of the people who will match with you are the people who write in this social media portal. About 100 people for the near five weeks I have been on the app through the swipe left or right section just never measured up to anything at all.  No one I ever tried to swipe on ever messaged me. But lo and behold going to the social media portal and agreeing and talking to people makes a great deal of a difference. Though after a while people seemed to not want to engage with any of my posts as if I was "no longer new" and frankly I stopped using the app.

Its especially sad when people whom you met through this social media portal just stop speaking to you one day after speaking to you for like four days to a work week aka nearly a 5 day week. But it is what is. My greatest problem with the platform is how people can misgender you and think that you are onboard with it and allows men to contact you when you specifically are interested in women. I think pretty enough the platform has people from all across the globe and ultimately that might be interesting but its also bad as some people are just opportunists and really just want someone to allow them to be in US not to be petty but that is the reality.

Bumble.

I dunno man, why the fuck I sign up for this site when really much I don't think there are much black people even on the platform and its just a bunch of white, hispanic and asian people who hate black people and ultimately loathe any form of black appearance. I think I get from Bumble that midwestern white hostility vibe that panders as unique, beneficial, kind, sincere and well intentioned. Its the only site where women have to message you first or fuck you essentially. I am to say Bumble these days is not only for dating but let me tell you the only person who matched with me was a person who likes mumble rap and seemed to think that I was a look alike to one of these favorite rappers of theirs down to their braids. I mean this woman had a "fuck me harder" tagline in her bio and just wanted something casual. I imagine that she just picked someone else in the time period she had to communicate with me or "lose" my contact. Let me just say this; this woman probably found someone she thought could give her the tagline in her bio. Now,  what does this say about the site? That you will only be used by women in the same toxic manner men do historically on dating apps and that is if you are a man. I think that is not good really much and there is no real equality in this but just gives some one sided unrealistic benefit-gain idealism to those participating to the point where they want unrealistic things for strangers and so things will never work out unless they can bypass this reality for the padding that is in their later realtionships with people who are their "ideal on paper" but actually aren't at all. I mean, you can get all the sex in the world and the person can pretend to like you inside your own closeted culture means but surely never realize who the person actually is. I think it just means that women will use this app more when literally fucking people have unrealistic expectations to the toxic point they cannot speak to people to give them any chance and thus defeat any point of being on a dating app but to indulge in toxic thinking. Boo is way better in giving people a chance to speak and know others but this Bumble just is not it. It has "a speak only when spoken to" mentality. I am not a fan of this one gender superiority really much and really how is anyone supposed to charm anyone when they can from your profile or some assumptions just assume who you are and not want to be bothered by you. Its just another place where people are just looking for the most attractive people rather than actually trying to get to known someone.


I dunno what is more funny is that this woman has braids herself or the fact that I was passed up by this woman as if a lesser; it reminds me so much of highschool.

Ok Cupid

I tried old school Ok Cupid and they updated with the times. They literally got different sections to match you buy people but the greatest thing you should know and why its not worth your time is that you have to literally pay a membership to even get matches or speak to anyone which really in this day and age is laughable when in Boo and Bumble you would never be accosted for this. You literally would pay just to be matched and then be ghosted? I think not; you get even less done on this site for less than what is a seeming attempt to be inventive off the Tinder model. Believe me folks, I went on Ok Cupid as a kid to be funny and this site has changed alot to just reach up with the times and ultimately sucks at it. I don't think anyone but someone so desperate would waste money on a membership. I only used this thing for two days and then quit because it was literally doing nothing and no one is going to pay for a membership just to get ghosted which is what is likely to happen to most people through these matches. They aren't guranteed matches to which Ok Cupid is the abriter to make the other side spend time online with you.

Happn.

I do not even know how this site rather as I was not going to download the app at all even constitutes as a dating app. Its just like as if someone made a site just with the principal Tinder esque feature and then gave up on making the site anything else. The people there just like Bumble have to message you in a certain time but they never do and well the site basically refuses to service you with any more possible matches after a certain time and even blocks off the messaging element module to encourage you to download the app for more opportunities. I am going to say that I put the least amount of effort into this one and well I was not going to download any app! That is what Happn. It was not worth your time.

Filipina Loves.

Now, this site is kinda of  a ticket for some women and/or men to essentially escape the Philipines aka desperate folks. It also has scammers on the site as well. I just want to illustrate how just as a man or women in the United States you have this attraction to people in other countries who want to come to the United States. Really much that if you are truly desperate to have someone in your life-maybe you can realize this attraction but to a healthy and respectable way. I would say that as a black dude I got so many hits on my profile in this region because honestly I think people of the Philipines are like the least racist asians of the different asian countries. Like would I go on a Korean site? No, I would not. I picked on this when I befriended an artist last year from the Philipines and they were abhorred at the chance I could be white and liked black people. I mean they were afraid to come out and say that they liked black women as a woman because the Philipines is not the most progressive place of them all but really this is just the cultural things and really much there are all types of people in the Philipines. The ones on this site are just desperate, I think or just want to emigrate to the US. 

My great thing for people to realize is that you should not even talk to people off this site or some people will try to ask you for money and really much you should not give anyone any money at all. They could be a scammer but else they could just be a normal person who is just poor in this country looking for someone to help them out. There are people too eager to cross over when you know nothing about them and really much a person should be warned about moving things off the site. The site moves at a snail pace in conversation and that is good. You don't likely need to be speaking to people who are out only to take your money but hey-I use this as the one place where you can get many women/men fawning over you but maybe you should never go anywhere with these people unless they check out and communicate regularly and not for money but can speak about theirselves to a great benefit.

I would say that ultimately this is not a great dating platform as things go to slow and the site is so outdated down to its facebook chat forums from the 2005 era. I really have to say that there do exist women or men who would want you but really much these people aren't what you actually want in your life and being desperate will only end you up with a nightmare that also costs so much money like damn. Its best to realize that you cannot force things to be or cheat things to where you can use your accum of US status to get a girl from another country who likely is only there for money and to become a US citizen and not for you at all. Its to be said that this can be applied to the other dating sites and apps as well where people want to force strangers into being something they aren't leading to disasters. I write this to highlight a great problem in the US dating scene; the abuse of using people for a connection that is forced and these people using the same individual for status and wealth-this is not love but a service exchanged. People should realize that indeed.

Conclude.

Oh, in sum my mates I realize that I rather speak to women in person than online as you really get to understand people much more and say much more and not be cut off or them ghost you before you even say anything much at all. I would say these dating apps are trash when it comes to actually getting people dates and really much are just built essentially to keep people on them and contributing to their sites through subcription plans and things of that nature. All these sites except Filipina Lovers had subscription plans. They really don't lead to dating at all or anything that is productive.

Comments

Popular Posts