Shark on Campus returns and MK MZODERN returns.
The best thing I have done time and time again on this site is to make Shark on Campus but this one I created recently is based on the original entry I made on paper and thus is the true Shark on Campus. Everything that came after elaborated on the story and maybe and greatly in many versions left alot of things out. This changes everything. I think I overcompensated in that fall 2016. I needed nothing but this work but I wanted to prove to myself greatly that there was something more and that there was a great promise behind education and I was at fault for the failures I experienced but no it was never me and I was just encompassing negativity that was greatly around me.
I am to say you can find the comic on my patreon. That is it.
This is quite clearly the end of an era. NO more of this fucking shit! Being held back. This work was supposed to be the future but really I dabbled and wasted 6 years trying to get it up doubting myself. If any woman who was under my gaze or countance or whatever the fuck was to equate they were a great love to me in their life they truly weren't when they go and contribute to shit to hold a man back 6 years. I hope you love yourself and hope you are happy with your life because this shit was so uncalled for. Think you are so important but you aren't but a primitive set of monkeys a person can fucking say they were tricked to even falling for in the end and hoping human things behind. I don't love monkeys-I love people. Alas, this is the fury I need to express because I have been repressed whilst these motherfuckers just do whatever, say whatever malicious and just live their dang lives in content on my suffering.
Lol, folks, I have to tell you that I have had to curb so many things to avoid the rapture of all out war with people who are strictly my direct opposites and actual divine enemies. I am no longer willing to do that anymore and this is what happens when you fuck over any good will. I have not said anything on this site for many months in this year, living in fear for years and years and these monkeys laugh at me. I have worked on myself for months and months to get to this point and now I am free!Of this one decision I fucked up actually two but it was the decision to trust the system but there is nothing in the system for me but just a bunch of vile persons aiming to end me. Screw Lezhin comics too. Screw the people at that community college and that one and the people at that first college. I am to say enough of prattling to these people whom have harmed me. Its been like a coldwar. I will not be doing it anymore and if anything the war will be open because now you know about it.
Comments
Post a Comment