Sketchbook..! returns?

 Some people wonder why I do not post anything anymore about the progress of Kyeombi and whatever but greatly to a grand degree even posting just gives flames of fire to the hidden people out there who literally have nothing but hatred. These people are just mentally insane. Nothing but trouble and really never get at all how they offend. You could literally explain to these people the whole sum of your problems and how they contributed to them greatly but they would continue on with great indifference as if racists because yes they are racists or self hating bigots. Instead of posting my progress I will do two last things.

What is the whole story? Originally the Sketchbook was to cover the whole story of things since fall 2013 but I decided that some things would be better broken down. I have focused on many efforts over time but I can say that a person is getting to the finality of things and realizes that they should do what could be considered a midterm paper for the whole effort. Just really breaking down what actually happened like they make you do in higher education when writing on a topic. I will tell you exactly what has happened over time from a land of promise to a land of doom, delusion and disaster. Often in the past I alluded a mystery to the things that did happen but no more mysticism. 

I will write down everything I have ever done for the cause of Kyeombi and that alone shall be enough to make up for the lack of progress notes at all.

Comments

Popular Posts