MK MZODERN Nature is getting a lot of attention.
The greatest thing as an independent writer is to see people looking at your posts you made a year ago and I was like damn; that is what is hot. Openly there are things I like to speak about sometimes but I like to look back on the MK MZODERN Nature project and its upcoming release of all its posts in a book format.
Here is looking back at looking at looking at looking at looking whose looking. Lol. I mean, I have to joke when its necessary and damn-MK MZODERN Nature did not go as planned. Its to be said that greatly, I was looking for a woman to write on this site but really much no one would do it and really much try to post this ideal on reddit and people said that no one would do this for free. But yet I write here for free so, hmm-should a person just quit by that logic. Just looking for an ally. I did not find any help in getting a woman's voice on this site as you should know that I am a man and literally do not know anything about the true heart and soul of women. I don't and didn't which is why I tried to invest in finding someone for MK MZODERN Nature but yet I found no one. Luckily the theme continued longer because of that. Originally I was going to make some special comics for the whole effort but really much Launching 4 and the Kyeombi type works got in the way.
Greatly would have liked some support in order to hire another person or a woman to post on the site even if once but that never happened because I never made any money from the MK MZODERN Nature sweatshirts I tried to sell in the time period of the MK MZODERN Nature being present on the site. There were various errors in all this; no one was going to pay $30 a month for four months to get the content and then I decided to move the design to another publisher and then that took a while to set up and then no one bought anything. Its to be said that really a person realizes that there were too many great issues for MK Mzodern Nature greatly in the fact of its woman led nature and its need for special content which I could not create. I mean the comics I did create were already in the budget of things but these other works are new works or once in a time works which would have to be added to my whole work cycle. I am to say that I lacked the female talent and perspective and also the space to make things truly work to my goals.
The worst element of things being all is that I ever wrote about Kaykookiedough and that post got so much views but really much it did not paint her well in the first place. What I am to say is that Kaykookiedough just ruined twitter for me. Suddenly for some reason all the funny people are gone and all that remains is her and she having a capital on the funny people or the wonky funny people or the wonky funny people who are also nude models. Really much focused on this individual far too much than what was ever necessary. She was the big trend and really much still is because of insufferable followers so I had to cover her. She at first seemed model female empowerment but no; I think that they are so very self absorbed they cannot see the wrongs they impacted an online environment and scene. Never have I seen such a trend of these wonky comments becoming absolute zero after like a four year time period. Damn. I regret even spotlighting Kaykookiedough really much and don't get me started on legal trouble nancy aka Dianna Deets who tried to copyright a post that was not even about her but just featured her name.
I basically started MK MZODERN Nature in June 18,2021 and I ended it only in this month, July 2022. It came to some shock to viewers of course. But the project is not done yet and really much will continue to look for a woman main to write and contribute to the narrative. How you can help however is to show your support and buy a hoodie from MK MZODERN Nature which likely allow me to hire someone to blog as a woman on the site thus accomplishing the goal. Work on the project will some come about after I work somethings here and there.
Comments
Post a Comment