Brutal Social Cold War; Venna.
I think I got your attention; for mostly I think I will tell a sad tale of how everything fell from grace. Every romantic puzzletry fell into the abyss and people gave up trying to solve the puzzle. I ultimately come to you today to not beckon anything great but to call out the worst of the worst experience. The one that a person really only recently can even be freed of. Something so egregious that really much it is just plain evil. I could go on and on about this one for hours. But a person will not. They will just sit the course and tell the crucial details and then skip out.
For great one, Venna was the first person who was a girl that I actually led to lay eyes on and feel anything that I could not else even contain or explain. But in long story short whilst this girl would have interest in me; the people around her and me would just not make anything good to come to pass. Her friend who was also her roommate was into me and really I am sure to say that there was no real competition at all but some great friendliness at least from what I saw. I don't think I ever have seen another person so eager to get at me but some others but if anyone tries to get real close to me as a girl or woman its probably most likely that they like me. Its not wrong to come to that conclusion right. But alas, me and this girl called Venna would have english class together. Inside this class would be another woman-actually she was a woman with Venna's same name but unlike Venna was just out to get me. Openly a person could never catch to Venna after class because either they were too slow or they were called back by the teacher because they were "sleeping". But yet a person was not and if a person looks sleepy; its because the class was in the bare bones of the morning and nothing more. Here a brutal social cold war would begin as I tried to reach Venna and Venna would say things in ear shot wishing for me to speak to her and I would try to indulge her. But there was another brutal social cold war in the dorms as really much those around her did not surely want her with me.
There would be this dude called Rat who would be so pushy and try to get with this girl if not others in the same rude pushy manner and really much she was only friends with him like as if a brother and sister but he did not get this. Rat was the complete opposite of me and never gave people their space. Only mentioning these phisophical rights in his whole play boy try to be aesthetic. The dude was not even a playboy but some chump who thought too highly of himself. I don't think this dude ever picked up on the ideal of " people not being interested in them". But Rat was a Rat as I hung out with this dude and he likely like so many other people talked bad about me behind my back and we were supposed to be friends. This is where I am to say that I nearly don't get out of a Brutal Social Cold War because Rat himself followed the blog where I used to write some things or another about the college experience and even a comic he related to his own wants and needs. The great thing is that Rat saw himself as the character who gets to sleep with his girl and her roommate. Honestly Rat projected his relation goal with Venna and Venna's roomate whom I will call Sumbat. This man got so mad he projected so hard he broke any balls he still had and banned MK MZODERN from facebook getting rid of tons of viewers. The man was mad and if he did this shit in fall 2019 what do you think he was doing in fall 2013? Nothing good and nothing good at all but being a trashy rat. Its to be said that I could not win. I felt very frustrated and again had bad social skills. I think that surely a person could have spoken to Venna as they walked past their room or something but freaking no; a person did not want to come off too strong or as a creep or trying to get into something sexual or denote the such. Its to be said that a person does not regret treating a person as they ought to be treated. Maybe, so greatly, I could have been different no way at all because it would not have been me.
Eventually some dude did get to Venna first and you would see her go to clubs or events with different dudes and just wave at you and you would feel all little brother but she would still speak to you afar in high regard so that you dared and you tried. It made me better and in that time I was truly in love but a person did not realize how complicated things were and maybe Venna should have just said hello to me instead of barging on the whole concept of male first. I should have just not committed in heart to even be with Venna else I would have had better chances with other people if I never closed off my heart to them or even the possibility of being with them. Whilst I tried to speak to other people; its to be said that Venna was the person I wanted to be with. They were no Enigma like this person I would like to call Engima that ultimately was a bare bones nuisance in all regards when you are to look back at things. Venna was not perfect but who is, I thought then and really much over and nearest the Christmas break some promise would take hold that would defy things of love for years. I mean that really much a person was better off at that point just telling Venna as she passed how they felt and it would have avoided all the trainwreck less than what a human can take.
I had a whole bunch of times I could have spoken to Venna especially in an elevator one time but I did not fearing for her safety because really much if you get a ton of stares from people in a sorority of one race; you would probably fear for your safety and other people even being in your promixity. I am to say that a person was forced to not say anything for the sake of Venna ultimately and yes as a person does not like being backstabbed by false friends, romantic ties and just sorority people; I will just say damn-I should have not valued Venna's life anyway for how warped and unapologetic this person would become. They wanted you then and there and never later. No real romantic duty to give you but just only envisioned you as a treat culpable in the limits of a college and really much weren't going to commit like you to them in life wherever it may be.
What hurts is that there were so many good moments and then so many good moments upon events that were I was betrayed. To where I felt unsure and angry and really much just led on by the lies Venna wanted to say to me in some secret code of way and really much nothing good or physical was to ever even come out of anything at all. They would never want to be with me or near me. I lived a great deal of near a decade thinking this person had faith in me and all I needed to do was succeed so I could once again be with them but no; I would not want to be with the person they had become and ultimately again lost the Brutal Social Cold War and some wretch just made it impossible for anything to be salvaged. Nothing at all forcing a person to solely and fully embrace moving on. That I had to do as years of years of effort just went to waste and really much nothing would ever become of it all.
A person tries to not think of things at all with this individual as they realize how deep control over people actually is and no matter how they tried to do the right thing it was warped into something malicious against the fanciful nature of another. I wish it never had to be like this but really; some people out there love to see people suffer and love to see love turn to hate. This is what gets them off and what adds to their bedroom mojo as they pretend they are queen of the castle and controller of people in a region when they are just a person who is a leader of a college.
The great thing is whilst I would dream of Venna for so many years a person finally would get a horrible release in realizing how bad an individual they actually were. Realizing ultimately there was nothing they could even do at all and ultimately it was just a long heavy punch over time that Venna helped and love to launch at me.
Comments
Post a Comment