Shark on Campus revival.
Shark on Campus! The most troubled work there has ever been but not because of me but because of external forces. I after 6 years have gotten back on the original story of the original version and its better than ever. There was a fall 2018 version of this work but so much got cut out of the work because of what injuries a person suffered and ultimately only featured what so little of the actual work that it never realized what the original even had and what it was about. I basically redrew the original story and whilst there was an effort in 2020 and 2021 to remake the work this is the best outcome there is. I however will not be posting this work just anywhere but this site's patreon for now. It is an original work that has been revived marking an new era of post conflict.

Comments
Post a Comment