If you know now you know I am onto you!
Dawg, for real tho.
I think that I will hinge on the absurd whatever black speech people must think black people must speak like for this opening. I have worked on Shark on Campus for a very long time. I came to work on so many works but its only in great fear that I ever tried to do things " the right way". Tried to break in the industry of comics with one fucking work at one time under one company. But you know that did not work out. I busted my ass to make the content of Shark on Campus 6 years ago. This was like when I was 20 years old. That be to say that I never got what I wanted. As all I wanted was to make comics as a job but that is too hard to ask. I simply write this to say that I will myself be the comic artist for a living without any company's help. I will be one who wins the score with Shark on Campus as a comic book artist as I should have done all those years ago. I tried to look for support systems folks in my time if not in 2013 but 6 years ago and all I got was hate, restless nights full of work, no friends, no romantic anything and just tons of disrespect. When I make this Shark on Campus work; I am making it not only for the past me but for the current me to be content.
Some will say, " you already completed it in fall 2018 so why again?" Because that version lacks so much story and is so emancipated. I have looked to the reasons I failed so miserably after Shark on Campus' large tank of effort in summer 2016 and you know why I failed-it is because I second guessed myself and did not truly trust my capabilities. Just to be surrounded by bigots who ain't removed for a second from the KKK on the verge of the Trump era and open racism radicalization past to what was even the status quo prior.
I realize some merit and some moral honor to tell you the story I got to tell you with Shark on Campus and whilst I tried to do that in fall 2018. That version of the story whilst with interesting directions was so far removed from anything ever created in my vision of what the story should even be. I got to tell you I have suffered, I have been brutalized and beaten up for this story and escaped death from the hands of many little pretty women who look like they aren't suspectible to jail. I got to tell you this is an effort that marks a come back for me, this site and just the truth itself! A truth that is veiled out of concern of violent and legal threats. A truth that will rock you. A truth I dare you to figure out for your own good. Preachy much, no-its just the truth and really much I am to say it should never be this hard to create a work of fiction with pictures and bubbles.
Comments
Post a Comment