Mushroom Party (4)

 The worst things about an experience is having so much hope for things even though you are enduring so much and too much greatly. I yearn to tell you about a time in which everything was just all kept up in the "good future" of what college could be and what lies some young women were sold and believed. This time period before people became totally nasty and fully radicalized and would continue to be so against me and countless others would be in early 2015. I think you should realize that whenever a person of color makes it to the big leagues whatever that is; they immediately lose focus with what happens with normal people and thus become compliant to perpetuating racism. This is true. To do nothing whilst wrongs occur. I think greatly a person who wants to do good in this world ought to scrabble to escape the academia quadrangle of flith. Hold yourself accountable that you will never become such a person but yet this so does not mean that you tolerate people who don't want to do the work, don't want to make an effort, lack class, civility and just love to indebt everything of their failings to being ghetto or projecting this inferior idealism onto others.

The internet today is so full of people who will spew shit about diversity is good and diversity is bad but its all bullshit when especially "diversity" campaigns are completely and utterly strategically planned nonsense to divide people from their real enemies and the real complexity of issues. What if I told you that democrats are just as guilty as republicans for having something that would explore the real complexity of issues like critical race theory from even being taught in masse? What if I told you these ubber smart people are just psuedo intellectuals whilst valuing education cannot either deliver it to the masses and ironically just allow morons to take it away. They don't want people it is to be said to even have knowledge of a true enemy but just want lies ontop of lies. The whole system is corrupt and maybe the democrats are less corrupt than the republicans but they enabled them with these diversity campaigns that literally do nothing but make people targets and dehumanize people at it to. Never truly understanding that a person should never have to be academically viable or anything at all for their lives to matter.

I come to you today to say that I just could not ever be a person who seperates theirselves from others thinking that they are better than them by some class feature of higher education. No, I am to say greatly alot of people in higher education aren't smart. They aren't people who dare to make the change and greatly will never do the ground work to even make the impact. I am to say that really much I greatly can say that America has a great problem not only with people attributing a white christian identity or white identity to everything but people hating black people whomever they must be. These are two tropes you can find and really much it never changes in people you may encounter. I greatly can say that if a person actually recognized these two issues and worked to actually dispell these problems and misconceptions society would already be a better place. But we don't and we never will especially with these dumb diversity messages of people of color going to college and being worth it because they are in sports, academia or something palatable for the masses of those in power and those that influence. I tell you that if you are young today you have the position of power to change things. To learn to not be a bigot and to not be a fool but make the decision to learn and make the decision in heart and soul to learn solutions to solve aforementioned prior issues. Its so stupid to wait until some black dude gets shot terribly like in 2020 and its so stupid to wait to where republicans try to force white  christian facism on people. I am to say that people can go into high academia but should never be deluded by the fantasy world that is propped up by schools and corporations that never links into reality and thus never links into change.

Greatly on the fact of art is the sum of no one giving a fuck. I tell you this as I am artist. You fight a two way battle of perception. There is no real community as you do art and really much it should show you how primitive modern society still is. I realize greatly sometimes on the internet that I just don't belong with the people that exist on it who are artists. They don't have my same drive, they play around too much and aren't serious about much anything. They want to complain and bitch about everything and anything they can. I really don't even know what can be said for people who expect things to come easy when they are too afarid to even try and don't do everything in their power to make a change. I don't get rewarded by these people online because we are too different. I don't speak their lingo, their demeanor or way of life and really much a person would be punished for this because everything has to be about them. I am greatly to say that ultimately you'd assume artists to be your allies but is far from the truth. So many artists online are just weaklings in mentality, practice and discipline and want to tell people what to do to succeed, get better and make advice and sell things on a patreon when none of their shit makes any a difference! They don't help anything but just are assertions for theirselves to be prominent and important. I could have done the same thing but it would not be moral nor would it be right especially when I did not have the answers at the time in spring 2015 until much later on. You as well facing this online dread and these egoistical people face as well haters to artists indeed and they could be teachers, family, lovers and all types of strangers and folks. I delve that an artist that wants to be a psudeo academic like so many people are who go to college is doomed to fail especially given how much and many art programs are just jokes. The great way people succeed as artists is to realize how much everyone is against you for being an artist even other artists who just want you to kiss their ass and do what they are doing. The great way to succeed is to be yourself and really much learn well that you are even worse off when a person of color.

I am to say that once a person realizes this; they realize what they must do and that they cannot be wasting opportunities or allowing theirselves to fail. This is something I did not understand back in early 2015 but surely by 2017 I was starting to realize its importance from what happened in either fall 2015 or fall 2016. Then I really recognize it in spring 2018 when I faced down a racist at the top of "graphic design" program and racists before then since fall 2015 and up to spring 2019.  I think that enough a person should never expect people to be forgiving to the fact that you even live as people are just like animals when they make no effort to recognize the great ills that certain people face or even urge to make the changes. For all the liberals and people of color politicians, none of them do anything for me but the bare minimal so that I can even be respected as a person but now with Roe vs Wade gone and republicans forcing their way of life down people's throats; what good are these people! I propose a founding of a new party for the artists, for the people of the street, for the people on the fringes, for the real people of color and those who are never seen and given a voice because people need someone to speak up for their real interests. We need not some academic callout who recognizes the importance of artstyle or art form or even the life of those who will never be prominent; we need people who understand the real wants of Americans and those who wish to shed this minority image and people of color nonsense to just be people!

A good future can only be made by those who challenge a status quo that is not even working. Its is time for change and the democracy of democracy to go back to the people in great detail and for true knowledge to find its way back into things.


Comments

Popular Posts